I have tried using BBDM -> Media -> Blackberry Media Sync -> Options and then pressing the sync button, however DM stops when it is done because it believes that my iTunes is currently busy. If it does not do that, then it simply freezes. I have only selected one playlist (specially made for the Storm, ~175 songs), and there is no artwork at all. I have checked my iTunes and I can clearly see the artwork, but why is it not uploading onto my Storm? I use OS .90.

Please explain. This is just frustrating lol, all of my albums are there, just not syncing =\

Thanks in advanced, btw I have tried search with no results for this issue.
    01-29-09 09:10 PM
    I've had no problem what so ever. I use the Blackberry Media Sync and sync to my specific playlist in my iTunes and it syncs artwork and all.
    01-29-09 09:18 PM
    I've had no problem what so ever. I use the Blackberry Media Sync and sync to my specific playlist in my iTunes and it syncs artwork and all.
    Please post your steps for syncing a specific playlist please. I could be doing something incorrectly.

Here is an error screen: Please note that I am only adding 174 songs.
    ImageShack - Image Hosting :: itunesprobqm5.png
    01-29-09 09:30 PM
    I am having the same problem has the OP. Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 09:42 PM
    No one knows
    01-29-09 09:55 PM
    i'm having the same problem as well
    01-29-09 10:04 PM
    I'm on a Mac and use PocketMac so I can't speak on the issues with DM, but as for the artwork issue, I also experienced that using PocketMac. Turns out that you have to embed the artwork. Best way to do that is using Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes. The script you need is about half way down this page....

Embed Artwork Ver 1.1

Once you've embedded the artwork, sync again and your artwork will display.
    01-29-09 10:13 PM
    I'm on a Mac and use PocketMac so I can't speak on the issues with DM, but as for the artwork issue, I also experienced that using PocketMac. Turns out that you have to embed the artwork. Best way to do that is using Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes. The script you need is about half way down this page....

Embed Artwork Ver 1.1

Once you've embedded the artwork, sync again and your artwork will display.
    It only works for a Mac -
    "AppleScripts cannot run on the Windows operating system"
    01-29-09 10:44 PM
    Still not fixed.
    01-29-09 11:31 PM
    No ideas eh? If someone could at least post their instructions, that would help
    01-30-09 12:45 AM
    Still need help lol.
    01-30-09 06:13 PM
    go through every single album's artwork that you want on your ipod, go apple-x apple-v
    this cuts and pastes the album artwork into the music file, embedding it permanently in there...itunes just like, half-a$ses it and shows the artwork but doesnt embed it
    it only takes about 10 mintues for my 1600 song library
    01-30-09 11:03 PM
    It only works for a Mac -
    "AppleScripts cannot run on the Windows operating system"
    Did you catch the link to windows solutions such as iCoverArt? Guess not. Anyway, here's the link....

iCoverArt

Will do 5 songs at a time until you pony up $5. If you have a large library, it certainly would be worth the $$ IMO.
    Last edited by ltrtiger; 01-30-09 at 11:43 PM.
    01-30-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD