Good Morning everyone,

I just realized that I cannot receive MMS messages. I can send them, but cannot get them. I have attempted to resend the service books, I did *228 and had the phone reprogrammed, I did a battery pull, I even tried deleting the MMS service books and then requesting the service books back. I am not sure what to do at this point. I am using OS .141 and I am on the Verizon network. Any help would be GREATLY appricated! Thanks!

-Bob
    05-03-09 04:41 AM
    Go to Options --> MMS

Ensure Multimedia Reception is "On" or "Always"

Has it ever worked with .141? If not, try to d/grade.

If that isn't the issue, I would call Verizon and see what's up... don't let them know what OS you're using.
    05-03-09 04:46 AM
    Multimedia rept set to always. I don't think it has worked with either 132 or 141. I just noticed it but there were a few times I didn't get MMS messages but just attributed it to intercarrier issues. This time I tried sending one to myself and even it didn't work. I will call Verizon if I have to but would like to get you guys input first! Thanks for the try though! Anyone else have any ideas? -Bob

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 05:01 AM
    MMS isn't the most reliable. Email = the best or most reliable.
    05-03-09 05:23 AM
    Yea well...not everyone I know even knows how to send email on their phones let alone do it automatically! :P

05-03-09 05:32 AM
    Yea well...not everyone I know even knows how to send email on their phones let alone do it automatically! :P

True... I know what you mean. I ended up teaching my mom how to.
    05-03-09 05:54 AM
    HAHA wish I could teach my GF to do it, but she claims she cant with her LG Dare, as well as other friends of mine.
    05-03-09 05:42 PM
    I also have a 8220 and have been unable to send myself messages or pictures. I been in contact with t-mobile for the past 3 weeks they have sent me another phone reset everything pulled battery until I am ready to scream. I have come to the conculsion that this model is a piece of junk.

tried to talk to RIM and they wouldn't provide any support without paying for their support. No more blackberrys for me.
    11-05-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD