Hello, I am a newbie but searched and could not find the answer. I am unable to download jad files on my storm. When I use my BB browser (internet browser, blackberry identification) to go to the address of the jad file, a 404 error shows up and says that it is unable load the page. What I am doing wrong? (I know I have typed the correct address as this has happened for 3 different apps now)

thanks,
    02-23-09 02:57 PM
    You either

A. Typed it wrong
    or
    B. The link no longer exists

A 404 error means it can't find the page.
    02-23-09 02:58 PM
    Hello, I am a newbie but searched and could not find the answer. I am unable to download jad files on my storm. When I use my BB browser (internet browser, blackberry identification) to go to the address of the jad file, a 404 error shows up and says that it is unable load the page. What I am doing wrong? (I know I have typed the correct address as this has happened for 3 different apps now)

thanks,
    Is your browser working regularly? Can you go to all different websites like cnn? espn? google? etc
    02-23-09 02:59 PM
    Is your browser working regularly? Can you go to all different websites like cnn? espn? google? etc
    yes my browser works fine for all other websites. I tried to download weatherbug and the new wikipedia app and I am 100% sure I typed in correct address (I am unable to provide the links since I have less than 10 post)
    02-23-09 03:24 PM
    make sure on weatherbug there's no "www." .... and also they're case sensitive.. so make sure that's correct. also, you can send email the link to your phone and just open the link. goodluck.
    02-23-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD