I am new to crackberry and first time blackberry owner. I have added a couple of themes to my storm, and can not delete them i have tried uninstalling them using the desktop manager. I have also tried going options-advanced options-applications, but only one theme was available. I have pulled the battery and tried several times. Thanks in advanced for all the help
    02-27-09 05:25 PM
    So you only have one theme left, and you're trying to delete it? What's the theme?
    02-27-09 05:26 PM
    no i have six left and they do not show up
    02-27-09 05:32 PM
    In Applications look for com_plazmic and use the menu to view properties to make sure you delete the ones you want.
    02-27-09 05:39 PM
    Are you sure you are looking for the correct filenames in your applications list, most of them have a longer name than what you see them as on your Theme list. Look for any filename with "plazmic" in it. Otherwise, I can't imagine why you can't find them.
    02-27-09 05:39 PM
    What's listed under themes?
    02-27-09 05:40 PM
    ok there is, chromered dark litho grant 2 today, green leather zen, gungrey grant, lttodaycarbon fiber, precision zen
    02-27-09 05:44 PM
    They aren't going to be really called that when you view them under the applications list. They will be called "plazmic" yadda yadda. When you click on it it should have a name similar to the ones you listed above. Once you figure out which one is which just bring up the menu and delete....It will probably prompt you to restart for the deletion to take affect. Good luck.
    02-27-09 05:48 PM
    ok there is, chromered dark litho grant 2 today, green leather zen, gungrey grant, lttodaycarbon fiber, precision zen
    Okay, forget about your themes list. Go back to your applicationslist and look for any files with the name"plazmic" in them. Plazmic is the tool they use to make the files and it comes up in the filename of almost every theme.
    02-27-09 05:49 PM
    In Applications look for com_plazmic and use the menu to view properties to make sure you delete the ones you want.
    +1

I believe this is the same info in one of the 2 or 3 other threads you started on this same issue.
    02-27-09 05:50 PM
    They have to be under the apps list, just as it was mentioned above "com_plazmic_name of theme"
    02-27-09 05:58 PM
    Dude...if you are trying to delete all the themes(except the one it came installed with), then you can delete ANY file that has that "plazmic" in it. ONLY your downloaded themes will have that. BTW you have 2 threads running with this question, that's NOT cool.
    02-27-09 06:12 PM
    Dude...if you are trying to delete all the themes(except the one it came installed with), then you can delete ANY file that has that "plazmic" in it. ONLY your downloaded themes will have that. BTW you have 2 threads running with this question, that's NOT cool.
    Lol... I thought I was having a serious case of deja vu!
    02-27-09 07:06 PM
    I am new to crackberry and first time blackberry owner. I have added a couple of themes to my storm, and can not delete them i have tried uninstalling them using the desktop manager. I have also tried going options-advanced options-applications, but only one theme was available. I have pulled the battery and tried several times. Thanks in advanced for all the help
    If you are sure they are not in Options>Advanced Options>Applications then I suggest you try reinstalling and then uninstalling. They should all be showing up as com_plazmic_theme_"the name of the theme"

The only one you will not and should not delete is the original theme "Precision Zen".

Why two threads, people were responding to you on the other thread?
    02-27-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD