In Blackberry Video converter 1.13 it does not have the storm as a device option what did you choose??
    11-29-08 11:46 AM
    So there is no way to delete all your SMS messages at once?
    11-29-08 12:09 PM
    So there is no way to delete all your SMS messages at once?
    Select the heading for the most recent date, press the menu key, and then select delete prior.
    11-29-08 12:16 PM
    Hi All,

I have the Verizon Curve 8330 which is a great phone [with great service].

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a shortcut for vibrate only as there is on the Bold [you simply press the "Q" key]?

Thanks,

Mitch
    11-29-08 12:38 PM
    I know this has been mentioned before. But this is great adapter for all your old blackberry chargers. Buy this adapter and you can charge your storm with all your old adapters. I just bought 5 of them.

OEM Motorola MicroUSB USB EMU MU Adapter for RAZR2 V8 V9 V9m Q9h model SKN6252

google the above
    11-29-08 01:56 PM
    When your mother in law calls you, pressing the red end button sends them to voicemail.
    11-29-08 02:15 PM
    Much better then the original bb tip sheet
    11-29-08 03:02 PM
    question to who ever may help me? how do you change the signture on the emails from "Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" to something else?
    11-29-08 04:57 PM
    This is a big one, I posted it on HoFo and people seem to be pretty excited about it so I decided to make a post here. IF you remove enough icons from the main screen so that it no longer scrolls, then not only will the selection follow your finger BUT ALSO transition into landscape becomes much faster.

Enjoy
    11-29-08 06:45 PM
    wow lol... CX posted this couple days ago.... sigh
    11-29-08 07:11 PM
    question to who ever may help me? how do you change the signture on the emails from "Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" to something else?
    Do a search and you'll find your answer. I don't mean that rudely, but I just don't feel like writing out a step by step guide yet still wanted to answer your question.
    11-29-08 07:36 PM
    wow lol... CX posted this couple days ago.... sigh
    poopy, i was the one that figured it out, so ++props to meeeee, muahahaha
    11-29-08 07:40 PM
    Looked in app folder found no icon for contact or missed calls
    Don't know if this was answered but if you "show all" you'll see them. They are hidden.
    11-29-08 08:17 PM
    Do a search and you'll find your answer. I don't mean that rudely, but I just don't feel like writing out a step by step guide yet still wanted to answer your question.
    thx. I was able to change it..
    11-29-08 08:56 PM
    Hey all i just wanted to share another tip i stumbled upon.

While viewing your messages (email,sms and mms) you can quickly find all the messages you've had with a single contact by simply holding your finger over (not clicking) the contact for about 3 seconds. You should see a blue status bar fill up and then "searching...".

After the search is complete you will see all the messages you had with the contact you selected.

Great for when your arguing with the boss about never reciving an email he supposedly sent you

You can also use this method for the SUBJECT of the message and it will group together messages that have the same subject heading.
    11-29-08 11:03 PM
    well if anyone has any tips on how i can get the phone to be a little bit faster cause sometimes it takes a while to switch from keyboards and or to get to different parts of the phone if anyone has any answers please let me know.
    I would take your phone back or at least get it checked out. I have the storm and mine works great and is very fast switching back and forth.
    11-30-08 07:10 AM
    EVENT LOG--> In landscape Press and Hold 123 for num lock. Then press "/"/ to bring up the event log. Press Menu and delete log. Then pull battery and you will free up a lot of memory.
    a quicker solution to this deleting is (not exactly sure its one of the 2) 2x tap of bb key or hold bb key.
    11-30-08 07:15 AM
    I was struggling with this and found that tapping somewhere on the screen to get rid of the autocorrection pop-up really hinders the speed at which I was typing at. Fortunately today I discovered a better way: press the period (".") button to get rid of the pop-up. If the word is the send of the sentence you'll of course have to press the period a second time.
    I am saddened to report that this no longer works on the 4.7.0.75 OS.
    11-30-08 12:15 PM
    When typing in qwerty mode if you hold a letter for a split second more it makes it uppercase.
    11-30-08 01:26 PM
    TIP: By brushing your teeth, you can avoid cavities.
    Correction: By brushing AND FLOSSING your teeth, you can avoid cavities.

Shawone, Dentist
    11-30-08 06:39 PM
    How do you make a call from a text message... im use to pressing send and it calls for me.
    Press send from within a text message? How it works for me, at least.
    11-30-08 07:33 PM
    I had a missed call which i deleted in the Messages box thinking that it would show up in the call log box. to my surprise, the missed call wasnt there. i have looked all over and even found the missed call log and it did not have any record of it there or any other previous missed call. is there a way i can recover this info?
    11-30-08 09:27 PM
    To bypass scrolling all the way down a long Terms of Service page to press agree:

Swipe from bottom of screen up to show keyboard

Press B

Thats veteran advice from a BB newbie
    11-30-08 10:30 PM
    2 things i think are AWESOME!!!!!

-The camera button is two staged. You can press it softly and it will aim and focus, then press a little harder to actually click the picture.

-In media mode when listening to songs, if you press and hold for more than a second the volume buttons, up or down, it will go to the next or previous track!
    12-01-08 09:23 AM
    My first Blackberry and wow this is intense. Is there a way to turn off the automatic locking of the unit? I want to be able to pull it out and use it without putting in a password everytime. When I want to lock it I will, but this is somewhat of a pain. Please help
    12-01-08 12:11 PM
1,278 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD