I bought this app today because I thought it would help with my problem. When I reach into my pocket to answer a call I almost always end up ignoring the call by hitting the end button. Even though I set the lock function to stay locked when you get an incoming call it does not do this. I would like the app to force me to unlock the phone to answer. Any help, was this the wrong app for my problem?
    07-14-10 05:58 PM
    I've been asking for an app to fix this for more then 6 months. Good luck. I would think it wold be simple to make an app that would "slide" to answer. Nobody has come up with it yet. I am still hopeful.
    07-15-10 07:41 AM
    I just hit the button on the top of the phone, locks the screen in my pocket so I don't do that. Don't need a separate app.
    07-15-10 08:50 AM
    The lock on the top of the phone does not prevent you from ignoring or answering a call. Therefore, if you grab your phone from the bottom to retreive it from your pocket you will hit the answer or ignore button unless you are super careful.
    07-15-10 09:11 AM
    I think it's funny how everyone was quick to "bash" StormSlider when it had problems and everyone was "praising" how wonderful "ultimate lock" was.

Nice to see the shoe on the other foot for a change..
    07-15-10 09:18 AM
    Does StormSlider prevent you from answering/ignoring a call while locked? If it does then I predict it would be a bestseller for sure. This is really the only function I would want in a lock app. Otherwise the RIM lock function is just as good for me.
    07-15-10 09:26 AM
    The lock on the top of the phone does not prevent you from ignoring or answering a call. Therefore, if you grab your phone from the bottom to retreive it from your pocket you will hit the answer or ignore button unless you are super careful.
    Huh, mine doesn't do that, I must grab it the right way or sumptin.
    07-15-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD