Just a little thread for the UK Storm fans. What has been your experience when dealing with Customer Service at Vodafone?

Unfortunately mine has been pretty bad, they take an age to answer any problems and you get shuffled all over to different departments who don't seem to have a clue.

The Vodafone forum staff seem pretty helpful but you can never get a straight answer out of them because they have their hands tied by corporate Bull.

PS keep up the good work Crackberry! the site is ace!
    02-09-09 05:43 PM
    I've only had 1 issue than I needed to call vf customer service for (everything else get sorted here ;o) ) and that was my e mail not working.. They sorted it no problem at all... The do take a while to pick up tho... I guess we need to find out what their quiet times are and call then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 06:13 PM
    I've only had 1 issue than I needed to call vf customer service for (everything else get sorted here ;o) ) and that was my e mail not working.. They sorted it no problem at all... The do take a while to pick up tho... I guess we need to find out what their quiet times are and call then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The people here tend to have an answer for everything... its an awesome community with a wealth of knowledge.

Quiet times!!!! I dont get up at half 7 in the morning lol
    02-10-09 07:36 AM
    I don't have any problem with my phone until now. (I get it on 16th Dec)
    So, I don't have enough experience with the Customer Service at Vodafone

I think my storrm have some dust under the screen. Do you know how or where to clean?
    02-10-09 07:47 AM
    you could start here http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/dus...en-fix-119968/ then have a search around the forums
    02-10-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD