02-22-09 06:16 PM
33 12
tools
    I cracked my screen last week on Thursday.. right away i called Asurion.. paid $50 and i received a brand new in the box Storm on Friday! Its been a week and my new storm is amazing.
    02-14-09 05:03 AM
    wow that's horrible i hope that never happens to me. i probably just jynxed myself. Can i still add insurance to my 9530 even though in Dec. 21? i had it replaced on Jan. 19 because of dust under the screen. last day of the 30 day return Costco guy wasn't happy Lol ( i tell you ). So can i still add insurance even though it's been a while?
    02-14-09 05:49 AM
    I've done the exploding Innocase I about 3 times now. Case splits and the battery cover comes off, all 3 times it came out of the holster, my jacket caught the clip the first time and opened the holster. So far everything is ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 06:11 AM
    I wear my holster sideways...not right side up. I just got it today and I love it lol. So far hasn't dropped but we will see. I also have the innocase I.
    9530+innocase I+ seido innocase holster (I also have the spring clip holster...bad order thought that it was the holster that held the innocase....but now I have both. I'm about to order a new innocase I because mine is a bit broken took it off wrong.

02-14-09 06:18 AM
    wow that's horrible i hope that never happens to me. i probably just jynxed myself. Can i still add insurance to my 9530 even though in Dec. 21? i had it replaced on Jan. 19 because of dust under the screen. last day of the 30 day return Costco guy wasn't happy Lol ( i tell you ). So can i still add insurance even though it's been a while?
    You have 15 days from date of purchase to add insurance.
    02-14-09 07:04 AM
    Just dropped mine at work didn't put it in the holster all the way and it fell down but the innocase one broke tyr fall and no damage so far.

02-22-09 05:52 PM
    here is an update... went to vz today to try and swap it out. they looked at me like i was an *****, which i figured any competent employee would do. so tomorrow its off to call the insurance company, damn i hate those calls...

You can start the process right now...just go on line to Assurion. But, even if you call..they are quite nice...no hassles.
    02-22-09 06:09 PM
    you can also go to Welcome To Asurion's Online Resource Center (asurion's website) and file the claim without having to pickup the phone.
    02-22-09 06:16 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD