05-26-09 08:09 AM
56 123
tools
    amazing work . but twitter... come on guys... its for businesses to get more attention is it not?
    05-11-09 02:08 PM
    They definitely have to fix some bugs w/ UT, it drains batteries and doesn't update automatically all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 01:31 AM
    so do you have to have UberTwitter running in the background to get notifications (every 3o minutes in my case) or can you exit out to save battery and memory?
    05-21-09 04:57 PM
    I'm hoping eventually you can use TwitPic w/ UberTwitter. And you can exit out of UT just hit the BB button and select Exit
    05-22-09 11:06 AM
    I'm hoping eventually you can use TwitPic w/ UberTwitter.
    You don't need to, because it uses its own site - mypict.me. When you are composing a tweet, you can click the BlackBerry menu and select the option to take a picture. It switches to your camera, you take the photograph, and then it automatically reverts back to your tweet with a photo auto-linked. It takes up some of your 140 characters. This is one I took from today, for an example of how the interface looks:

http://mypict.me/show.php?id=1AhO

And this is what the content of the tweet itself was reflected:

"Testing the picture capability. Amy's mom's unreal yard. http://mypict.me/show.php?id=1AhO"

It's extremely convenient. It even includes a background Google map of your location where you took the photograph if you have it enabled (I did not, at the time).
    Last edited by mattjh; 05-25-09 at 12:55 AM.
    05-25-09 12:39 AM
    Not sure which of many forums to put this in so I'll start here. Got a replacement Storm today and when I restored Ubertwitter, no sounds or LED.
    Checked my option and I have sound enabled. Several battery pulls, remove and reinstall 2ce....
    Finally downloaded Twitterberry to use temp while waiting for response to my Ubertwitter feedback - and sound and LED work.
    Funny thing is...under profiles, others appears nowhere and neither Ubertwitter (still no sound) nor Twitterberry (sound) are there!!
    I have a Storm with .148.
    Any help/ideas/suggestions? (Reported to Ubertwitter.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:09 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD