Ok I have been thinking about swithcing from VZW to Sprint; because Sprint from what I have read opens their phones up all the way.
    I went to pay my bill about a month back. The rep showed me a company handout saying we are getting a new phone (Storm). Before that I heard about stumbled upon it. Now since then I have been doing serious research and and searching the web daily for any info I can get. I find this forum/site for black berry users. BTW this phone is making me stay with VZW.
    Mind you I tried a Samsung SCH-i1770 the blk one from VZW before switching to the XV6800. I joined a forum for the 6800. They were enthusiastic.

BUT DAYUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    U guys over here are way over the top. I mean I am picturing youse people walking around in black hooded robes; with a statue of a BBerry on an altar
    with burning candles all around it.

So minus the the new STORM. WTF is up with the Black Berry (RIM) period.
    Convert me I wanna see the light.
    10-03-08 06:10 AM
    First and foremost, not all of us wear hooded robes. Only most of the big time posters. We all do have the BB altars though

Were such fanatics because we love our phones coz it does what we need em to do and then some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 06:20 AM
    My robe has no hood. I am just an intern.

10-03-08 06:23 AM
    You think this is bad, wait until we actually get our hands on the Storm!

Here ye, here ye my BlackBerry brethren...

10-03-08 06:26 AM
    Is it time to bring out the virgins/newbies for the offering at the altar?

10-03-08 06:29 AM
    Does this mean we are out of the woods once we hit user status????
    10-03-08 06:34 AM
    Umm, should I start running? I don't want to be offered up... or if I have to, let me have a Storm for at least a month first?
    10-03-08 06:37 AM
    Does this mean we are out of the woods once we hit user status????
    Nope User just means your starting to "see the light"
    10-03-08 06:47 AM
    I don't think I would look very good sacrificed on an altar...and how could I stand in line to get a Storm that way?.
    10-03-08 06:48 AM
    I mean I am picturing youse people walking around in black hooded robes; with a statue of a BBerry on an altar
    with burning candles all around it.
    lol lol lol
    10-03-08 06:53 AM
    Black hooded robes are for pagans. We use greay jump suits and black shoes. Now git urself over to the Newbie Hall and start drinking some punch!
    10-03-08 07:03 AM
    LOL, if you don't get it, you won't "get" it.......see, UNLIKE a cult, we are not out there handing out flowers and asking "have you heard the word of Brother Kev?"

We like, (ok, we LOVE)our phones.....we appreciate all they can do......but for what it's worth--I was the same way about my Palm....
    10-03-08 07:11 AM
    You make it sound like being in a cult is a bad thing
    10-03-08 07:17 AM
    U guys over here are way over the top. I mean I am picturing youse people walking around in black hooded robes; with a statue of a BBerry on an altar with burning candles all around it.
    Now, you have been peeking into our secret ceremonies. What you missed was that we do not walk. We (the Mods) move around the halls with our feet 2 inches off the ground by teleporation. Be careful what you say, we WILL be watching for spies at our ceremonies.
    10-03-08 07:18 AM
    Can I drink this guy's blood, yet?

Too much?
    10-03-08 07:19 AM
    Sobal1 I was getting mad cause u called us a cult group. We just luv our BB in fact I pick my BB over my spouse.

10-03-08 07:20 AM
    Sobal1 I was getting mad cause u called us a cult group. We just luv our BB in fact I pick my BB over my spouse.

wow... ok now thats just a lil much...
    10-03-08 07:26 AM

Does the storm have vibrate alert?? (I need some coffee I think)
    10-03-08 07:32 AM
    I am just loving this forum as much as I love my BB! Way too much fun!
    10-03-08 07:33 AM
    Now, you have been peeking into our secret ceremonies. What you missed was that we do not walk. We (the Mods) move around the halls with our feet 2 inches off the ground by teleporation. Be careful what you say, we WILL be watching for spies at our ceremonies.
    Not to be a d|ck but, what you're describing is "levitation", not "teleportation". Teleportation would mean that you snap your fingers and, instantly, you're no long here, you're over there...like "Q" from Star Trek.

As for the OP's question, I like forums like this that expound on the virtues of a particular device or brand. It's a nice change of pace. Oftentimes, when I'm doing Internet research on something (a printer or a fax machine or something), all that I find are the negative reviews. If someone likes a product, they seldom stand on a soapbox and rant about how great it works. But, when something DOESN'T work, people are happy to tell anyone who will listen.
    10-03-08 07:33 AM
    [chanting]

Pie Iesu domine
    [WHAP]
    Dona eis requiem.
    [WHAP]
    10-03-08 07:41 AM
    Not to be a d|ck but, what you're describing is "levitation", not "teleportation". Teleportation would mean that you snap your fingers and, instantly, you're no long here, you're over there...like "Q" from Star Trek.
    Yeah, well we do that too. The real trick would be snapping your fingers whilst holding the BlackBerry but there is a secret 9 digit sequence on the keyboard that initiates the levitation sequence.
    10-03-08 07:59 AM
    Wait a minute! I thought we only sacrificed LG, Moto and Palm users
    10-03-08 08:06 AM
    I own a HTC!! I am safe...but can I watch??
    10-03-08 08:10 AM
    Wait a minute! I thought we only sacrificed LG, Moto and Palm users
    If this is the case, it's a good thing I got a Pearl last week to get me by till the Storm is here (couldn't stand my Treo any longer!).
    10-03-08 08:13 AM
119 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD