Just noticed a difference between .75 and my recently upgraded .83 Storm. When typing in portrait, using sure type.... when sure type guesses a word and shows a small drop down list of possibilities... you can no longer swipe the screen to scroll through the list of possible words. You can only now touch the actual word in the list that you want to use to select it. Used to be, with .75. you could swipe the screen anywhere and it would scroll through the list. Anyone else notice this?
    12-21-08 08:26 PM
    Never tried using other areas of the screen before .83 but I have noticed that if the list of words is long. I can now swipe up on the words to go to the lower part of the list, and vice versa for the upper. This was not the case for me on previous releases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 09:22 PM
    actually, previously on .75 you could swipe up and down anywhere on the screen to scroll through the list. Now you cannot.
    12-21-08 11:15 PM
    yea. me too. must just be a bug they didnt find before the leak. you know rim will improve. i am not worried. actually, i have been sharpening up my qwerty skills in the meantime. haha
    12-22-08 05:26 PM
    I remember when .83 was THE OS to have. seems so long ago.... Thank goodness were at .148 now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 04:45 AM
    Wow, thanks for digging up a 6 month old thread.
    06-04-09 09:32 AM
    Yeah silverlight why are going around bringing this crap up
    06-04-09 09:33 AM
    nothing to see here...just passing through...
    06-04-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD