I am a girl with nails, not long, but nails. I am having a devil of a time typing. I know I am not alone, but hate to give up my storm. I understand there are syluses out there that will work on the storm. Any good ones? Also I wanted to know if blackberry will be coming out with a stylus anytime soon.
    02-16-09 09:21 AM
    i dont think a stylus would make much sense with the click screen
    02-16-09 09:25 AM
    I think nails would be a problem with any blackberry let alone the storm. I think your best bet it lose the nails miss.
    02-16-09 09:28 AM
    Agreed. Tough choice, lose the storm or the nails. I'm sorry that you have a tough choice to make. If it is any consulation, short nails can be just as pretty as long nails.
    02-16-09 09:33 AM
    I agree, how can you type on any phone if you can't type on the storm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:28 AM
    yea, this isn't a storm related problem.. you would have problems on most any phone.
    you have a choice to make: nails or storm?
    02-16-09 10:29 AM
    Just my two cents, as a guy, I find short, well manicured nails on a woman much more attractive than long nails. I never understood the long nails. Why would someone wants something on their fingers that disrupts not just cell phone, but how about things like ATMs, remote controls, keyboard typing in general?
    02-16-09 10:43 AM
    My GF has long nails and can't use my Storm and doesn't like it for this very reason. She has a Curve and absolutely loves it. The nails actually help her type and pick keys better, she types as fast as I do on a Curve.
    02-16-09 10:50 AM
    I feel your pain. I own a nail salon so I at least have to wear med short nails. I keep my thumbs really short but it doesnt help much. Typing on the storm is a disaster for me. Good thing I love the other features but I do miss my keys from the Curve. My friends have the Voyager and Dare and I can type GREAT on those.
    I spend most of my time while texting or emailing....backspacing and making corrections.
    02-16-09 11:00 AM
    the stylus will not work on the storm, I already tried it because I have a similar problem!
    02-16-09 11:02 AM
    the stylus will not work on the storm, I already tried it because I have a similar problem!
    There is a stylus that will work for the storm people, do some research on this.
    02-16-09 11:05 AM
    i don't think the stylus would do much good for you seeing as how it would be very difficult to select something before actually clicking it.
    02-16-09 11:09 AM
    There is a stylus that will work for the storm people, do some research on this.
    thanks, I will look into this!

I had tried out two and neither worked on the storm.
    02-16-09 11:12 AM
    thanks, I will look into this!

I had tried out two and neither worked on the storm.
    A guy on here had posted a whole thread about the type of stylus he purchased and how it worked. He said the stylus worked perfect, except (you could only imagine) it took time getting used to.
    02-16-09 11:13 AM
    I must agree with the rest of them, either the phone or the nails, or maybe just trim your nails.
    02-16-09 11:33 AM
    Yeah, my fiancee just got the storm (her first blackberry) and hates it now for the same reason.
    02-16-09 11:40 AM
    Yea it's best you keep your nail short
    02-16-09 02:50 PM
    Short nails with french tips! So classy and sexy. My gfriend is active (rock climbing / ww kayaling) so she has to keep her nails short anyway. Trust me a clean french manicure on short nails still looks amazing.

02-16-09 03:23 PM
    Why even say its a problem. Its obvious its a user problem and everyone is right to say that you should just cut the nails. Shut most guys only look towards a girl breasts and behind so why have nails?

02-16-09 03:37 PM
    They may have a special stylus for the storm, but not any one will work. The screen is heat sensitive, so a plastic tip won't do any good.
    02-16-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD