1. Is there a way to shut down programs several at a time that are running other than soft resetting.

2. How does one tell how much memory is being used by programs and how much hard drive space is left?
    11-28-08 06:45 PM
    1. Is there a way to shut down programs several at a time that are running other than soft resetting.

2. How does one tell how much memory is being used by programs and how much hard drive space is left?

1. Just make sure when you leave a program that you don't want open to hit blackberry key then "close" on the bottom sometimes also exit is labeled.

There is programs that you cannot close.

2. go to options menu then memory. application memory will show you the free space left for applications its good to keep it at 12 mb+ I have been keeping it around 18-22 with great results.

device memory is for the media storage on the device and there will be a media card memory if one is installed which shows you the amount free and total.
    11-28-08 06:49 PM
    Well that answered it. I just wish I didn't have to go through closing each individually. My TREO had a close all function.
    11-28-08 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD