Hello all. Haven't really had time to play with the Storm since purchase and I am learning quite a bit from you all so I'll start with a Thanks.

Question 1) I recently downloaded Weatherbug for my phone but I don't know how to get it from the Downloaded folder. I press the BB button and nothing pulls up. I put a program into the Downloaded folder and was able to remove it so I know the button still works. Has anyone else tried dwnloading this app?

Question 2) How do you acess your media card? I know it's kind of vague but I don't see it on the phone and want to be able to move things there direct. Is there a way of managing the card from the PC/Phone?

Thanks
    11-30-08 03:09 PM
    Regarding #2:

When you connect to your PC via the USB cable, you should see two drives appear, one is Blackberry1 and the other is Blackberry2. Blackberry2 is your media card. Make sure the phone is connected and the drivers are loaded before the drives will appear in my computer. From here you can simply drag files into the appropriate folders on the media card or use the Roxia media manager software that came with the phone.

On the handset itself you can brose the media card by opening the media app, clicking the BB key, and choose explore from the menu. Not 100% sure how you would move things to store on the media card, perhaps give us a more specific example if that's what you are after.

Not sure on your question #1, someone else can answer but I'd try deleting and reinstalling. Also try a battery pull if you haven't already. You should be able to highlight the icon and click the BB key and then select "Move to folder". If that isn't an option then something has gone wrong somewhere...

Hope this helps.
    11-30-08 03:15 PM
    It has. I'll definitely take a look at your tips. Thank you for the feedback.
    11-30-08 03:23 PM
    I had the same issue with not being able to move WeatherBug from the downloads folder. I moved another app into the download folder, and then was able to select the WeatherBug app, press the menu and move it to the home folder. Then I moved back the other app.

Don't know why but it worked for me. Let me know if it works for you...
    11-30-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD