I have two questions....

1. i did the old folded up business card trick for my un responsive screen, works well but i noticed that the rear plate comes off often... anyone else have this problem? i use a belt clip, and i have noticed on more that one occasion when i clip it on, the back plate comes off in my hand. and the clip doesnt touch the release tabs, so what gives?

2. Also, is there a way to change the centering of your background? i have noticed that sometimes the picture is the lower 3/4 of the screen, but other pictures maybe the upper 3/4 of the screen (as in sometimes the pictures is behind a partially transparent menu keys, and sometimes its behind the partially transparent clock/batt/top in formation bar)

thanks
    05-19-09 07:16 PM
    1. I think maybe you've added too much paper, or the fold is too thick and because of that, the back cover isn't able to fit on as snug-ly as before. Is the piece of paper on top of the battery, under the cover or is it underneath the battery? I put the piece of paper underneath the battery. My click is AMAZING and I don't have the battery cover that constantly pops off issue.
    05-19-09 07:20 PM
    I have two questions....

1. i did the old folded up business card trick for my un responsive screen, works well but i noticed that the rear plate comes off often... anyone else have this problem? i use a belt clip, and i have noticed on more that one occasion when i clip it on, the back plate comes off in my hand. and the clip doesnt touch the release tabs, so what gives?

2. Also, is there a way to change the centering of your background? i have noticed that sometimes the picture is the lower 3/4 of the screen, but other pictures maybe the upper 3/4 of the screen (as in sometimes the pictures is behind a partially transparent menu keys, and sometimes its behind the partially transparent clock/batt/top in formation bar)

thanks
    1. I'm pretty sure this mean's you are putting too much 'stuff' in there -- you may be risking damaging the battery contacts.

2. The only way I'm aware is editing it in an external program, or by zooming in/moving.
    05-19-09 07:23 PM
    hmm, ill try to cut it down a little, i have it between the batt and the phone itself (as in cover, batt, paper, phone)
    05-19-09 07:24 PM
    hmm, ill try to cut it down a little, i have it between the batt and the phone itself (as in cover, batt, paper, phone)
    Yes, I would think so
    Lol
    If you put it behind the cover, it wouldn't do much, plus it would straight up damage the cover.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:23 PM
    If you click on the picture in the Media application and zoom in, then move it around a little you can centre it exactly where you want it
    05-20-09 03:37 AM
    Yes, I would think so
    Lol
    If you put it behind the cover, it wouldn't do much, plus it would straight up damage the cover.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yep i agree
    05-20-09 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD