Just wanted to inform everyone on my experience yesterday with switching to Uber Twitter. Surprisingly it takes up less app memory and it also leads me to believe that Twitterberry was the source of my memory drain!

Since dropping Twittberry and downloading Uber, my memory drops about 5 MB and stays stable the entire time (with Twitterberry i'd be down about 18MB by now)! I'm on .75, so others may have different experiences with leaks. But I just wanted to put this out there just in case anyone else wanted to try Uber out to see if Twitterberry was one of ur memory killers. Hope this helps!
    05-19-09 11:34 AM
    Just wanted to inform everyone on my experience yesterday with switching to Uber Twitter. Surprisingly it takes up less app memory and it also leads me to believe that Twitterberry was the source of my memory drain!

Since dropping Twittberry and downloading Uber, my memory drops about 5 MB and stays stable the entire time (with Twitterberry i'd be down about 18MB by now)! I'm on .75, so others may have different experiences with leaks. But I just wanted to put this out there just in case anyone else wanted to try Uber out to see if Twitterberry was one of ur memory killers. Hope this helps!
    I also used TwitterBerry before going to TweetGenius, and TwitterBerry never caused a memory leak on my phone. I have come to understand that what causes a memory leak for some, doesn't for others.
    05-19-09 11:51 AM
    I also used TwitterBerry before going to TweetGenius, and TwitterBerry never caused a memory leak on my phone. I have come to understand that what causes a memory leak for some, doesn't for others.
    Yea thats definitely the case . Just wanted to pass it along just in case someone was pullin their hair out wonderin who the culprit was. Switching to Uber and testing it out for a few hours could be a quick way to rule out if its Twitterberry or not.
    05-19-09 11:59 AM
    I switched from twitterberry to uber twitter and I like uber twitter much better. Not only does it use less memory but I think it also has a better user interface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:32 PM
    I switched from twitterberry to uber twitter and I like uber twitter much better. Not only does it use less memory but I think it also has a better user interface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yea i'm relly likin this Uber Twitter man. Used Twitterberry for a long time and loved it so it was hard to let go, lol, but Uber is a winner!
    05-19-09 02:01 PM
    Hmm..I'm using twitterberry right now..but I think I'm going to try uber..thanks guys.
    05-19-09 04:19 PM
    Uber Twitter just blows Twitterberry away, end of story. If you haven't tried it you don't know what you're missing.

And for the OP, isn't it ONE GOAL?
    05-19-09 04:51 PM
    Uber Twitter just blows Twitterberry away, end of story. If you haven't tried it you don't know what you're missing.

And for the OP, isn't it ONE GOAL?
    "ONE GOAL?"

Whatcha mean?
    05-19-09 05:35 PM
    Ohhhhhh, you mean the Lebron slogan! haha. Yessirrr. One goal, one goal indeed!
    05-19-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD