Anyone purchase this yet? BB Twitter apps really suck compared to the iphone apps. Twitter berry is decent and twibble worked right on the storm it would be awesome. Post your thoughts on this app if you've purchased!
    05-06-09 07:10 AM
    Its not out for the storm yet.... but when it is I'm gonna check it out.
    05-06-09 07:17 AM
    Try UberTwitter. It is a clean, smooth app that works perfectly on the storm.
    05-06-09 08:52 AM
    UberTwitter and SocialScope (if you can get in) are very good Twitter apps. SS also integrates facebook.

Tiny Twitter is pretty good too.

Tweet Genius looks interesting, but I'm not convinced that I want to pay for an app to use Twitter.
    05-06-09 08:59 AM
    rather stick with uber or TT than pay. i dont think it's worth it.
    05-06-09 09:00 AM
    Its sooooo worth it. I'm running the 8900/9000 version on my Storm till the Storm version comes out. Although it is a little slow and weird to run on the phone, it still outshines any other Twitter app I've used, and I've used them all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:14 AM
    I use ubertwitter and love it. I currently was one the 50 to win tweetgenius through a engadgetmobile twitter feed. I filled out all my info last night and haven't got a reply yet. Maybe its cuz I have a storm and its not available
    05-06-09 09:50 AM
    I have read some initial reviews on the 8900/9000 thread and most said it sucked. It had some flash to it, as it looked better, but most said it lacked features. Its still in beta, there is no trials, and its 5 bucks right? Hopefully they fix that by the time it gets to the storm. So far most users from those threads are still suggesting going with UT, SSL, or TB. Time will tell how it goes

05-06-09 09:51 AM
    looks nice..but never really got into this mini-blog thing..paying for an app to announce people I'm in the bathroom now seems trivial..
    05-06-09 09:56 AM
    looks nice..but never really got into this mini-blog thing..paying for an app to announce people I'm in the bathroom now seems trivial..
    LOL. So says the person with Myspace and Facebook links in their sig
    05-06-09 10:14 AM
    I have read some initial reviews on the 8900/9000 thread and most said it sucked. It had some flash to it, as it looked better, but most said it lacked features. Its still in beta, there is no trials, and its 5 bucks right? Hopefully they fix that by the time it gets to the storm. So far most users from those threads are still suggesting going with UT, SSL, or TB. Time will tell how it goes

Lacked features!? WoW! Somebody seriously lied to you. Tweet, ReTweet, Reply, DM, follow, unfollow, search, favorites, track, add location to tweet, twitpic, integration of BB shortcuts, homescreen notification, profiles integration....should I stop now, or keep going?

05-06-09 12:00 PM
    I'm currently testing TG for the Storm and I can say you'll be in for a wild ride when it becomes public.

Like CCRX said. It is definitely not lacking features.

Just be patient! All good things come to those who wait
    05-06-09 12:14 PM
    Tried ubertwitter and got nothing but a locked storm when trying to run the app

05-06-09 12:47 PM
    Lacked features!? WoW! Somebody seriously lied to you. Tweet, ReTweet, Reply, DM, follow, unfollow, search, favorites, track, add location to tweet, twitpic, integration of BB shortcuts, homescreen notification, profiles integration....should I stop now, or keep going?

Damn, I was lied to then. Lol, keep going
    05-06-09 01:09 PM
    i also won a copy of tweetgenius from crackberry but have not been able to get it to work. not sure what is going on. says my PIN is not authorized. but i sent it in and i got on once. i am guessing this is due to me having a storm on BIS. hope it gets worked out soon. until then its ubertwitter for me.
    05-24-09 12:01 AM
    Uber Twitter is good. Havent figured out how to attach a pic to a direct message though. kind of frustrating.
    05-24-09 12:05 AM
    I love UberTwitter so far
    05-24-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD