05-10-10 06:00 PM
33 12
tools
    ok, so if you are on twitter and you do it on your storm, its the only reason i am on twitter.... then you have probably heard of the new twitter client tweet genius. i believe it was reviewed in the blog maybe 7 - 10 days ago. since i saw that i couldn't wait for the Storm compatible version. well it is here now, and all i can say is WOW!!! I am very impressed with this client. by far better then any other one currently avaliable to users/addicts. while it does cost $4.99 right now, if you ask me its worth it! just downloaded and installed the app so i will update on how it runs but other Storm users running T.G. with comments or questions put em here! I am pumped about this twitter app!!!!
    05-16-09 01:56 AM
    the only way id pay 5 bucks for a twitter app is if it gave me oral treats while i tweeted. ubertwitter > everything else so far.

no free trial at least? i dont really like paying 3 bucks for games, but i like DMGlakewood so i support his stuff cause he gives out free trials so we can see if its decent or not.
    05-16-09 02:38 AM
    the only way id pay 5 bucks for a twitter app is if it gave me oral treats while i tweeted. ubertwitter > everything else so far.

no free trial at least? i dont really like paying 3 bucks for games, but i like DMGlakewood so i support his stuff cause he gives out free trials so we can see if its decent or not.
    Social Scope > Ubbertwitter.The only problem is only limited people are getting in on the beta.
    05-16-09 03:56 AM
    Social Scope > Ubbertwitter.The only problem is only limited people are getting in on the beta.
    yeah i completely gave up on that. after 5 months now i still never got anything back from them. so i dont acknowledge that program exists.
    05-16-09 04:16 AM
    yeah i completely gave up on that. after 5 months now i still never got anything back from them. so i dont acknowledge that program exists.
    I hear ya. My friend got it just a few days ago because he just happened to see a post on here.Me, I've been trying since February and they didn't even email me anything telling me the date they would let you d/l it. I understand it's limited,but they could have at least told the people that have signed up for it months ago first.

Oh yeah,my friend that got it only downloaded it because he heard me talk about it.
    05-16-09 05:20 AM
    Im loving Ubertwitter at the moment, and its only going to get better and better.
    05-16-09 11:03 AM
    +1 for UberTwitter
    05-16-09 12:24 PM
    +10 for Tweet_Genius. I use it on both my Storm and Bold and love it. The Bold version is currently more well polished since the Storm version is still being touch screen optimized to 100%.

I would recommend getting it when it comes out. You won't be disappointed
    05-16-09 12:50 PM
    +100 for ubertwitter. It does all I need/want for free. Would want to try tg, but no free trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 01:02 PM
    just remember.. the only reason ubertwitter is free right now is because it's beta. they've already stated it's going to cost money when it releases
    05-16-09 02:01 PM
    and thats fine. based off of what ive seen on their beta, id be happy to support their app. cause they let me play with the damn thing. no free trials just kills any software for me. i refuse to pay for applications before knowing if they work or if im going to like it.
    05-16-09 02:37 PM
    i won a free copy of tweetgenius and like it but dont like that its not yet fully storm ready. i mean its workable but can tell its not storm version.

loving ubertwitter though until tweetgenius gets an official storm update

PS
    IMO i would never pay for a social networking app no matter how good it is seeing that they should be free. like myspace and facebook they are free to use so why pay to use something that is free already

again IMO
    05-16-09 03:18 PM
    and thats fine. based off of what ive seen on their beta, id be happy to support their app. cause they let me play with the damn thing. no free trials just kills any software for me. i refuse to pay for applications before knowing if they work or if im going to like it.
    exactly! At $5, TG should at least let people try it out for 3-7 days. UT works well enough for me.
    05-16-09 03:20 PM
    +1 UberTwitter, -1 TG for not having a free trial.
    05-16-09 06:46 PM
    I love TweetGenius. Good stuff.
    05-16-09 09:49 PM
    received TweetGenius... but my preference is still m.twitter, UberTwitter & for quick tweets sms.
    05-16-09 09:58 PM
    Haven't been compelled to switch from Ubertwitter. It's awesome.

What's so great/different about Tweet Genius?

05-16-09 10:54 PM
    Haven't been compelled to switch from Ubertwitter. It's awesome.

What's so great/different about Tweet Genius?

Check out their website: TweetGenius. Your BlackBerry Twitter life made easier.
    05-16-09 10:55 PM
    for one, it's not free... :}
    05-16-09 10:56 PM
    Uber for Pic uploads/viewing and SocialScope for everything else.....and sometimes just every day use. I go days without using Uber but never delete it cus I DO use it on occasion.

When/IF uber goes pay, I'll drop it....by then something better will most likely be out anyway.
    05-16-09 11:29 PM
    I have tried many, and ubertwitter is theeee best one so far.

why change when i am completely satisfied with ubertwitter.. again, no trial period for TG.. so that's a bummer.
    05-16-09 11:31 PM
    Uber for Pic uploads/viewing and SocialScope for everything else.....and sometimes just every day use. I go days without using Uber but never delete it cus I DO use it on occasion.

When/IF uber goes pay, I'll drop it....by then something better will most likely be out anyway.
    +1, no need to pay for a Twitter in my opinion.

(still waiting for SocialScope.. )
    05-16-09 11:50 PM
    tweet genius is excellent - better than ubt
    06-15-09 11:10 PM
    +1, no need to pay for a Twitter in my opinion.

(still waiting for SocialScope.. )
    Well, I have TweetGenius too but haven't been using it lately cus it's been being a pain for some reason (worked for a LONG time then went crazy on me). I didn't buy though, I won it. It's good and great for viewing pictures, but still not 100% storm compatible as mentioned.
    06-16-09 01:30 AM
    TweetGenius > UberTwitter .
    11-09-09 03:31 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD