...a sad Crackberry morning. I awoke expecting at least something interesting to glance at for 5 seconds.....

...and I navigate to CB to find...........

An article about a buggy, broken, iPhone-esque app involving legions of dorkfaces having pretend Star Wars with each other.

Definatly the sadest day in my Blackberry addicted life.

Was it really THAT slow of a Saturday?
    02-08-09 11:22 AM
    No, you are just hung over from last night.
    02-08-09 11:49 AM
    ...a sad Crackberry morning. I awoke expecting at least something interesting to glance at for 5 seconds.....

An article about a buggy, broken, iPhone-esque app involving legions of dorkfaces having pretend Star Wars with each other.

I find your lack of faith.. disturbing...
    02-08-09 01:17 PM
    I find your lack of faith.. disturbing...
    Lack of faith? In what, exactly?
    02-08-09 01:31 PM

I feel the same way. But thats what most Stormers what i think. An iphone with the BB logo.
    02-08-09 01:31 PM
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.. is a Darth Vader quote...

Lighten up...
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-08-09 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added smiley so as not to be thought of as an a-hole...
    02-08-09 01:44 PM
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.. is a Darth Vader quote...

Lighten up...
    I wasn't mad or anything......I just had no idea what you were talking about.

Not a big Star Wars fan.......
    02-08-09 02:04 PM
    mmmmmmmm lets get this done.
    02-08-09 02:06 PM
    mmmmmmmm lets get this done.
    You know what I like best?
    02-08-09 02:10 PM
    cakefarts . com
    02-08-09 02:13 PM
    I'm still undecided about the Colorware scheme. I gotta ship tomorrow. It's so hard!!!!
    02-08-09 02:17 PM
    I'm still undecided about the Colorware scheme. I gotta ship tomorrow. It's so hard!!!!
    lamborghini green and white.
    02-08-09 02:18 PM
    lamborghini green and white.
    That is such a tasty idea.

I need about 12 Storms.
    02-08-09 02:22 PM
    That is such a tasty idea.

I need about 12 Storms.
    you need help.
    seriously..
    02-08-09 02:29 PM
    you need help.
    seriously..
    Haha. I guess I'll have to use my other schemes for the Niagra.

Is there some kind of event today?

CB is D E A D!
    02-08-09 02:32 PM
    I feel the same way. But thats what most Stormers what i think. An iphone with the BB logo.
    Agreed. I think its funny how many iPhone haters there are on here, yet they are the same ones who ask for things like this. I don't get it, they hate the iPhone, yet they want their Storm to be just like it?
    02-08-09 02:44 PM
    Agreed. I think its funny how many iPhone haters there are on here, yet they are the same ones who ask for things like this. I don't get it, they hate the iPhone, yet they want their Storm to be just like it?
    It's for the same reason that there are iPhone users that hate the storm but want their iphone to have the clicking sound from the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 03:52 PM
    I was hoping against hope that there would be a surprise here today as well. Maybe at midnight. It has been incredibly dead on CB today. I get the feeling something great is about to happen. Or maybe all are just tired from staying up 2 nights in a row awiaiting the great official event.
    02-08-09 04:16 PM
    I really don't believe Storm users hate the iPhone. Its a great device. I do think there is a lot of envy in the Storm community which leads to that type of behavior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 04:18 PM
    Ya know, I didn't know what this thread was about and was about to post this in one of those Lightsaber threads until I saw how many hits this thing was getting and decided to take a look...

...and what do you know...

...and they said this isn't an iPhone immitator...this isn't a iPhone killer...

...Well, if it walks like an iPhone, and talks like an iPhone, then...

...I'm just sayin, the same people that bash Storm nay-sayers tellin them to take the phone back and get an iPhone...are the same ones creating/downloading this app right now.

Shame on you!

And you call yourself a businessman...
    02-08-09 04:21 PM
    I don't hate the IPhone. I admit I was jealous when it came out and I knew that I would never have on because Verizon didn't offer it. It may be a more stable phone now with the fixes they have put in place, but I don't think it offers the flexibility that the Storm offers. I am a corporate user and the BES option makes my phone choice a no brainer. I am fortunate that my corporate BES administrator does not strongly control the applications or fun functionality the phone offers. I use it to get messages, calendar appts etc for work but I am able to enjoy the fun things it offers. I enjoy the flexibility the Blackberry products offer with customization of options.
    02-08-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD