So, can anyone tell me if there is any tv services for the storm...or a way to stream shows...I can go to nbc.com and watch full episodes of shows but I can't do it on fox? Gay. So ir anyone knows good sites like nbc to stream put em here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:16 PM
    Idk man but I've tried finding em and I haven't had any luck

02-28-09 09:18 PM
    Good looking out... i didn't even know i could stream from NBC's site!
    02-28-09 09:40 PM
    That NBC thing is awesome. I had no idea.

I'm making a launcher now.
    02-28-09 10:34 PM
    Here is the NBC launcher OTA link for anyone that wants it.

LINK
    02-28-09 10:53 PM
    So, can anyone tell me if there is any tv services for the storm...or a way to stream shows...I can go to nbc.com and watch full episodes of shows but I can't do it on fox? Gay. So ir anyone knows good sites like nbc to stream put em here

tvu has a live feed of spike tv i havent tried it on the storm yet tho
    02-28-09 11:18 PM
    Man, I just started rocking orb.com. (free)

If you have a TV tuner in your PC, you can watch your home television on your storm, if you don't, you can watch internet TV stations listed on the site.

I had some sound issues, but have since fixed those. Watching my home television on my storm, with my headphones in, as I type.
    02-28-09 11:21 PM
    This would be great but as always I"m receiving the following error when trying to play the NBC video's...An error has occurred attempting to play media! I am using .99, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    02-28-09 11:28 PM
    The Pearl/Curve version of Slingplayer mobile works on the Storm.
    02-28-09 11:36 PM
    I only see recaps and clips but no full episodes. Are there full episodes?

And try pressing save instead of open. @weasle

02-28-09 11:38 PM
    The Pearl/Curve version of Slingplayer mobile works on the Storm.
    True. I have that downloaded as well. FYI, the version is not for the Storm (as pk just said), and only works in portrait/half screen (compatability mode).

The 'trial version' of it, keeps updating, so it seems to be free for now..I'd imagine because there isn't a Storm version yet.

I haven't had a lot of time testing orb.com yet, but in the short time that I have, I've noticed fewer hiccups than I have using Slingbox.

To be honest, I kinda like having two options.
    02-28-09 11:43 PM
    Never mind I got the full episodes....I'm usin .99 and no problems.

03-01-09 12:05 AM
    I only see recaps and clips but no full episodes. Are there full episodes?

And try pressing save instead of open. @weasle

Hey Gal,

I don't get any options for that. I click on the video, it opens the video player and I get the error, I don't see a way of saving the video.
    03-01-09 12:16 AM
    I wish Hulu worked....I WANT FLASH!!!!
    03-01-09 01:06 AM
    I wish Hulu worked....I WANT FLASH!!!!
    Help...anyone?
    03-01-09 06:22 PM
    NBC is okay, but the video quality is very average....at best. IMO what we need is for Slingplayer Mobile for the Storm to get finalized. Hope it's not much longer.
    03-01-09 06:24 PM
    Personally, I like SlingPlayer, I second that we need a SlingPlayer specifically for the Storm.
    03-01-09 08:56 PM
    I would like to find this answer out too... Tried orb on treo b4 and it was ok but it ate up my battery
    03-01-09 11:04 PM
    You are definitely going to take a battery hit streaming TV. ORB is the shiznit for me so far. Have a $99 Pinnacle HDTV USB tuner hooked up to my PC and Charter cable connected to it. My network speed (per GIST Speed Test) on my Storm is a solid 130kbps so no problem running ORB, changing channels, even recording stuff I may have forgot to TIVO on the ol' DirecTV.

Not only that, ORB lets me access all my videos, pix and music on my PC in Shared folders I set up so I can stream whatever I want from the PC to the Storm.

ORB 2.0 FTW!
    03-01-09 11:08 PM
    Man, I just started rocking orb.com. (free)

If you have a TV tuner in your PC, you can watch your home television on your storm, if you don't, you can watch internet TV stations listed on the site.
    ^ Ditto

I've been using Orb for a while and love it. Considering a tuner card now just for this purpose of streaming through Orb to my Storm. I've watched a few of the internet channels and while they do work (most of them anyways) the choices are kind of crappy...Unless you speak Ukrainian, Polish, etc. There's not much decent english content out there.

The NBC full episodes are nice to have too. Havent had any problems watching them. They're just not very good quality. CBS collabarated with Apple to come up with an app to view their programming. Maybe NBC will do the same with BB to compete..?? (ABC/Apple link: CBS releases TV.com iPhone app | Software | iPhone Central | Macworld )
    03-01-09 11:13 PM
    I get this error when trying to play from NBC's site " An error has occurred attempting to play media". Do I need to change some setting.
    03-03-09 08:07 AM
    cant find ANY full episodes. little advice or help please???
    03-03-09 09:57 AM
    Is there a abc website as well for the mobile streaming?
    03-03-09 10:08 AM
    full episodes? cant find em. advice?
    03-03-09 12:01 PM
    no idea of any sites..., try megavideo
    03-03-09 01:14 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD