Stupid question maybe but have you tried enabling disk use on the media card and just dragging and dropping your music in that way... Works a treat for me.
    How do you do this? I was trying to transfer music using the media manager but it was not letting me sync anything.
    02-10-09 01:19 PM
    plus your berry into your computer, it will ask you if you want to enable mass storage on your berry, say yes, then drag and drop. i know its probobly not that easy but thats how i do it on my bold.
    02-10-09 01:41 PM
    use a free program called Media Monkey. It can see your itunes library, and your storm
    02-10-09 02:07 PM
    DRM - another great reason to never use iTunes.

I only use Amazon. Cheaper w/better bit rates. Best of all - NO DRM!
    02-10-09 02:14 PM
    Nevermind.
    02-10-09 02:20 PM
    I use my Storm as my only MP3 player and just recently bought a 16 gig Micro SD card off of amazon, I see alot of people use slacker radio, wasnt there another radio program out there for the storm?
    02-10-09 02:51 PM
    I have tried for 2 weeks to connect my Storm to the Media Sync through the cable. The Media Sync program recognizes my Storm at the top of the window, but keeps telling me that I am not connected to any device. I see a picture in my storm for a split second trying to connect. I have called Verizon 3 times and they do not have any idea. I have checked the USB ports and drivers and have tried two different computers. Both give me an error saying that I not connected. Any idea of how to get his connection with the cable?
    02-10-09 03:08 PM
    how come my computer doesn't recoginize my phone??? i want to get music but im having major problems?!
    02-10-09 09:55 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD