Ok guys i know its been talked to death and ive read most of the posts on the subject. but.....

I have lost my ipod, and instead of buying a new one I want use my storm as my ipod; problem being my Itunes. I have downloaded and paid for two programs such as daniusoft drm remover a wonder share. They both work but....... being i have 500 albums, you can not add albums to be converted only songs, which makes it unorganized and very very time consuming.

All in all what I am looking for is a drm removal software that will either alllow me to add albums at a time or my entire I tunes collection. Also drm removal on music videos would be a bonus. Something that wil keep it all as is minus drm's

What are you guys using. I will pay anything unless its as much as an ipod lol

Thanks Guys !
    02-05-09 06:31 PM
    I use Noteburner. I'm pretty sure there are better ones out there, but Noteburner works for me.
    02-05-09 06:42 PM
    does it burn full albums or the entire itunes collection ???
    02-05-09 06:44 PM
    use blackberry media sync, it is made for transferring songs from itunes to a blackberry, you can do your whole music file at once, or separate playlists from your itunes library
    02-05-09 06:53 PM
    use blackberry media sync, it is made for transferring songs from itunes to a blackberry, you can do your whole music file at once, or separate playlists from your itunes library
    not if the drms are not removed
    02-05-09 06:54 PM
    Storm will never be an Ipod. I'd be purchasing another one asap. I like having my mobile device seperate from my music collection. I've got more than 16 gigs of music anyway, so it wouldn't all fit on my Storm. Just my two cents!
    02-05-09 07:27 PM
    Storm will never be an Ipod. I'd be purchasing another one asap. I like having my mobile device seperate from my music collection. I've got more than 16 gigs of music anyway, so it wouldn't all fit on my Storm. Just my two cents!
    LOL awesome man thanks for the totally useless information
    02-05-09 07:33 PM
    Or u can just burn your music to a disk and reimport it no more drm... And use a cdrw for ease...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 07:34 PM
    LOL awesome man thanks for the totally useless information
    I'll sell you my little sister's 2gig Nano, should hold you over til you figure it out.
    02-05-09 07:46 PM
    nah thanks dude im good i have 8 empty gigs on my phone wanna use up
    02-05-09 08:00 PM
    Hey, I still cant figure out how to upload my music to my storm... Any tips?
    02-09-09 11:56 PM
    Stupid question maybe but have you tried enabling disk use on the media card and just dragging and dropping your music in that way... Works a treat for me.
    02-10-09 12:09 AM
    This may work for you...

TuneClone Audio Converter Software

It's not a DRM stripper per se, but it does seem to allow you to run it in batch mode.

Quoted from the site:
    "TuneClone Audio Converter doesn't bypass the DRM, it simulate the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner. All you need to do is to burn your playlist with your media player software to TuneClone's virtual CD Burner, and TuneClone will convert music files in the playlist automatically. "
    02-10-09 12:31 AM
    If you're willing to pay, why don't you just pay to "upgrade" your library to DRM free through itunes? Are all 500 songs DRM'd?

btw- I use my Storm as my only mp3 player. I just sold my beloved ipod touch tonight. It works great, and I don't miss much from my ipod. I do find that I end up listening to Slacker more than I listen to my own music. And I don't miss having to sync all the time to get new podcasts (since podtrapper delivers them to me).
    02-10-09 01:02 AM
    btw- I use my Storm as my only mp3 player.

I do find that I end up listening to Slacker more than I listen to my own music.
    I'm doing this also........I have plenty of music on my storm but lately all I do is listen to Slacker.
    02-10-09 01:13 AM
    02-10-09 01:21 AM
    I found that my image folder got completely filled with useless images after importing album artwork. I have since been using MP3Tag to import and embed album art into the files. It adds a little more to the file size but I'd rather know the art is embedded than worrying about other stuff.

I know that won't cure the issue of stripping out the DRM but it is a nice additional step if you are a bit OCD like me. :P
    02-10-09 04:29 AM
    Think tunebite allows batching.
    02-10-09 07:22 AM
    If you have over 16 G of Music then you just need to buy a bigger micro sd card. That is one of the best things about the storm vs. the ipod, removable storage device. And trust me they have the cards big enough for it.
    02-10-09 07:38 AM
    I just drag all my mp3's from iTunes directly onto my phone's memory card (in the music folder of course) just by hooking up my Storm to my Mac using the USB. You just have to make sure they are in mp3 format- iTunes can do this for you if need be.
    Works great (just kills my battery)- and all my music is organized according to album, artist, etc. I even hook mine up to the jack in my car and listen through my car speakers- I love it! Just like I would be in my iPod. The song stops when a call comes in and picks right back up where it left off when I'm done. Perfect!!

Hope this helps!
    02-10-09 07:51 AM
    how do you upgrade to DRM free on itunes?
    02-10-09 12:20 PM
    just mess with the DM for about 5 minutes and if you cant figure it out by then, you shouldnt have a blackberry
    02-10-09 12:33 PM
    That link is mainly a walk through for video files, and picking "good" encoding settings to shrink the file size down while having good quality for watching on your Storm too...

BUT its a good suggestion.

I use Tunebite to strip DRM off WMA and WMV files. I've also used it to strip DRM off an M4P (protected song purchased from iTunes).

I have it convert the audio files to .MP3, the video files to .MP4.

It has some quirks, but generally works well, and depending on the computer, it can be pretty fast.
    02-10-09 12:36 PM
    And how does your post help the OP?

I use the DM to put songs on my Storm.
    02-10-09 12:53 PM
    how do you upgrade to DRM free on itunes?
    Most of the itunes library is DRM free now. You can get DRM free versions of everything you purchased by going to "upgrade to itunes plus" in the "quicklinks" in the top right of the ITMS.
    02-10-09 12:57 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD