I can't say how many times I have gone to hit the space bar and moved my keyboard out of the way. I have visual keyboard as a convenient key so turning this swipe feature off would help me a great deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 09:03 AM
    Nothing? Has to be someone who gets annoyed by this.

11-28-08 12:07 AM
    happens all the time to me too...start tying fast and BOOM keyboard gone and i randomly hit 35 other things
    11-28-08 12:09 AM
    I know. To turn this off could increase typing speed by allowing me to continue to type. And not have to get my cursor back in the right place get the keyboard back up and continue typing.

11-28-08 08:53 AM
    I have had the same issues but I have not figured out a way to turn it off. It is a real pain in the *** after typing a 100+ word email if you can't get the cursor back to the right spot.
    11-28-08 09:11 AM
    I've never really had any problems like that.

11-28-08 09:12 AM
    I was going to make a new post on this. I was wonder if swipe sensitivity would do it?

11-28-08 09:49 AM
    It seems like it is helping turning that sensitivity down. I am typing really fast and it seems like it's better. I think my swipe sensitivity is 3 and it's alot better. Give it a try. Makes sense to me that this setting will fix it.

11-28-08 11:10 AM
    I could adjust mine. I had it at 6 because I liked how responsive it was to scrolling. I will change it in hopes to make my phone realize I'm not swiping but going to the spacebar.

11-28-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD