1. I've got three inboxes: the message inbox (default?), the inbox for my blackberry account, and my inbox for my work account. My mail is coming in fine through my message inbox. However, when I try to reply/forward any email from that inbox, I can't send because there is no send link/button available. I can send when I reply from the other two boxes though. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Initializing my appliances through bluetooth in my car usually takes a few seconds. With the storm, it takes over a minute. Is there a way to speed this up?
    01-07-09 02:44 PM
    anyone have this happen to them?
    01-09-09 01:17 PM
    Have you done a soft reset (aka battery pull) or re-sent your service books (Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu button -Register Now)? One of the two of those should solve your problem

Best of luck!
    01-09-09 07:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply karanicole. It looks like the battery reset helped with the slow bluetooth problem. However, I am now getting a greyed out send button whenever I reply to messages. Pressing the green send button will only bring me to the phone app.
    01-12-09 04:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply karanicole. It looks like the battery reset helped with the slow bluetooth problem. However, I am now getting a greyed out send button whenever I reply to messages. Pressing the green send button will only bring me to the phone app.
    press the BB button twice to send. Green button is mainly for phone.
    01-12-09 04:21 PM
    The BB button?
    01-12-09 04:30 PM
    the BB button is the button to the immediate right of the green phone button.
    01-12-09 04:53 PM
    oh the menu button. Unfortunately, there is no send option when I press that, and so I don't think it will send if I tap it twice. What it looks like its actually doing is just saving it as a draft.
    01-12-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD