I was going to do a wipe on phone because of the issue I'm having but now the DM keeps giving me an error message. What could I do?
    01-22-09 07:19 PM
    is it giving you an error message when you go to back up? or when DM loads up? I haven't had this issue, but if you haven't searched the forum, I'd do that first then maybe uninstall and then reinstall the DM? Good luck
    01-22-09 07:47 PM
    if its stopping mid backup watch the screen for what database its backing up when it fails. then, hopefuly finding that its a database that has information thats less than signifigant to you, go to backup->advanced->and delete taht specifc database off the handheld then try again.

if its a critical database such as contacts, calandar, etc then uhh...hope you have a recent backup or are a user of google sync
    01-22-09 07:50 PM
    Clear browser cache, cookies, and history then do a memory cleaner then try backing up again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 07:52 PM
    is it giving you an error message when you go to back up? or when DM loads up? I haven't had this issue, but if you haven't searched the forum, I'd do that first then maybe uninstall and then reinstall the DM? Good luck
    It kept saying it had issues connecting with device. Thanks for the help I just did a wipe and will use the last I did.
    01-22-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD