I hit send Host Routing Table like it said at crackberry(DOT)com/blackbery-101-lecture-11-bis-email-basics But when i try and make a new account with ATT it says it cannot find it on the list.. So i try the Verizon one, and it says its already been registered. Well i bought this 9530 used, and ive unlocked it, and running ATT on it. So what do i need to do? Dont i have to have this working to get the Blackberry plan to work on my account with ATT?

Thank you.
    04-26-10 07:19 AM
    You have to have an active BIS account with your carrier. Are you sure the person you bought it from removed the PIN from their BIS account?
    04-26-10 07:35 AM
    You have to have an active BIS account with your carrier. Are you sure the person you bought it from removed the PIN from their BIS account?
    Im sure he didnt. Im trying to activate it on ATT. He was on Verizon
    04-26-10 11:27 AM
    I hit send Host Routing Table like it said at crackberry(DOT)com/blackbery-101-lecture-11-bis-email-basics But when i try and make a new account with ATT it says it cannot find it on the list.. So i try the Verizon one, and it says its already been registered. Well i bought this 9530 used, and ive unlocked it, and running ATT on it. So what do i need to do? Dont i have to have this working to get the Blackberry plan to work on my account with ATT?

Thank you.
    Sounds like you, or the person you bought it from, needs to call Verizon and have then remove it from their system.

This is why I bought mine brand new, the lack of headache was worth the extra $$.
    04-26-10 11:27 AM
    Im sure he didnt. Im trying to activate it on ATT. He was on Verizon
    The person who previously owned it needs to contact Verizon and have the PIN removed from their account in order for you to be able to use it. Also, you will have to make sure you get AT&T service books by doing "register now" because the phone is still programmed to draw Verizon's. You may have to manually add the AT&T service books using the http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...rm-95xx-107154 link
    04-26-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD