Listen to the bad reviews so I won't have to wait in line tomorrow I felt this beast of a phone first hand it is quite amazing. I would never take review's word over my experiences... How do you think those sites & magazines make their money? I assure you some of it is from being biased in their reviews.
    11-20-08 06:55 PM
    Yeah, this device bites the big turtle d-ck! Do not wait in line for it (in Phoenix)!
    IT is NOT worth waiting for (in Phoenix - (chandler)
    You'll be sorry you wasted your time in line (the store at 54th and Ray says open at 7 On Friday.
    Do not, I repeat, do not come the Chandler store, they told me they don't have any and encouraged everyone to go away and not wait
    11-20-08 08:29 PM
    Yes...it sucks...

I have to wait until Monday to get mine because of the demand.
    11-20-08 08:33 PM
    sorry guys. No luck in NJ either. Every store in NJ says it's such a bad phone that they have refused to sell the storm.

**running back out of this thread with an evil grin on my face**
    11-20-08 08:55 PM
    Yeah, this device bites the big turtle d-ck! Do not wait in line for it (in Phoenix)!
    IT is NOT worth waiting for (in Phoenix - (chandler)
    You'll be sorry you wasted your time in line (the store at 54th and Ray says open at 7 On Friday.
    Do not, I repeat, do not come the Chandler store, they told me they don't have any and encouraged everyone to go away and not wait
    Same thing at the stores here in Albuquerque
    11-20-08 08:57 PM
    Who would want this POS anyway?
    11-20-08 09:00 PM
    Same thing at the stores here in Albuquerque
    Yuma in the houuuusssseeee
    11-20-08 09:00 PM
    I heard you can't even watch pron on it. And it only plays Numa Numa videos on Youtube.
    11-20-08 09:03 PM
    I heard all the stores in Arizona are opening their doors late since they don't have any Storms to sell. Don't show up before 11am any any store.
    11-20-08 09:04 PM
    Man, I wish I had the last 2 months of my life back. This phone blows.

Anyone want to meet me at AT&T tomorrow to pick up a few iphones? Not having a reliable signal is what a great phone is supposed to be all about.
    11-20-08 09:09 PM
    yeah same with california. show up around 1pm or something.
    11-20-08 09:09 PM
    The Verizon rep in my area called today to inform me they are only expecting 10 (ten) devices and they have had customers state they'll be sleeping in the parking lot (I mean really) so um, she said I could sign up and they would overnight a Storm (I can have it Saturday) F.O.C. Is that the best alternative, or do we know if Verizon is taking orders online at midnight?

I really, really do not want to get up four hours before I have to be at work to truck on over to my town's pi** ant little mall to hang out with those that KNOW this is what they want in a phone/device. I just know my current cellular service provider sucks (don't laugh I have Sprint) and I will do just about anything - even get an LG Dare to switch to Verizon.

So, I am just popping on to let everyone in Oregon know the reviews said this device sucks, and you'd be a fool to rouse out of bed early to go fetch you one. Just Sayin'
    Last edited by WldWcnWmn; 11-20-08 at 09:20 PM. Reason: I can't use the word ****
    11-20-08 09:19 PM
    I heard all the stores in Arizona are opening their doors late since they don't have any Storms to sell. Don't show up before 11am any any store.
    He's F.O.S., you can get there at 10, after they open they'll be all set to sell 'em
    11-20-08 09:28 PM
    Going to the mall here in Albuquerque and hang out with the teenyboppers who have the Iphone. They are the real experts when it comes to phones. #### all these reviewers and their reviews (are you reading this BGR, phonescoop, etc?)
    Last edited by lobofan22; 11-20-08 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Left out something
    11-20-08 09:35 PM
    I heard they are calling that screen gap the "grand canyon" and makes the phone unusable. Stay away from every store near zip code 63366, because those phones are especially bad. I think there was some kind of manufacturing problem with phones sent to that area.

So whatever you do, STAY AWAY from this phone. Or at least wait til noon when I'll already have mine.

Great thread. Very helpful... ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD