Ok, I've searched. Can't find anything specific to my question.

It used to be that when a ringtone would sound on my phone, whether it be for SMS or emails or an alert, as soon as I depressed the screen on my Storm2 the sound would terminate immediately. I could "truncate" it, for lack of a better word.

Now, I am getting no response to pressing the screen and the tone continues to play even as/after I open up the text/email until it reaches the end of its playing time.

I have pulled the battery, reset all my tones to the default and customized them again and still those ringtones continue to play through their complete cycle. I am running .607.

Anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening and what settings I can check?
    05-13-10 11:07 AM
    Set your Profile to Silent and back to Normal... any difference?
    05-13-10 12:14 PM
    Set your Profile to Silent and back to Normal... any difference?
    No, no difference.
    05-13-10 12:16 PM
    Ok, I've searched. Can't find anything specific to my question.

It used to be that when a ringtone would sound on my phone, whether it be for SMS or emails or an alert, as soon as I depressed the screen on my Storm2 the sound would terminate immediately. I could "truncate" it, for lack of a better word.

Now, I am getting no response to pressing the screen and the tone continues to play even as/after I open up the text/email until it reaches the end of its playing time.

I have pulled the battery, reset all my tones to the default and customized them again and still those ringtones continue to play through their complete cycle. I am running .607.

Anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening and what settings I can check?

are u running any type of LED program?
    05-13-10 12:48 PM
    are u running any type of LED program?
    I have BerryBuzz. All my "LED notification" fields for each sound profile is set to OFF, "play sound" all are set to "ALWAYS".
    Last edited by Smmrgrl; 05-13-10 at 03:27 PM.
    05-13-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD