Hello!
    I'm new in BB and I made a mistake during first instalation with BB device and computer. So original ringtones now are not playing in list review. Does anybody know if shall I re-install OS? Or how to load all original ringtones and alarms etc...
    thank you very much for any advice!
    04-04-09 04:34 PM
    Did you remove the ringtones when you installed the OS? You can check this by opening the media app, pressing the bb key and clicking explore. The click the system folder, then samples and finally ringtones. This will now list all the default ringtones. Enclosed are the system ringtones if you are missing them.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:50 PM
    thank you Armak! I didn't remove the ringtones, just unplugged the cable during upgrade and reset the phone.
    The trouble is if I wan't f.e. to hear the ringtone on setup: sounds - set ring tones/alerts - messages - (for example) SMS - ring tone: I see the list of ringtones but they are not playing. Also if I press "try it" there is no sound.
    p.s. do you know how to load your ringtones directly to the system folder?
    04-04-09 07:16 PM
    thank you Armak! I didn't remove the ringtones, just unplugged the cable during upgrade and reset the phone.
    The trouble is if I wan't f.e. to hear the ringtone on setup: sounds - set ring tones/alerts - messages - (for example) SMS - ring tone: I see the list of ringtones but they are not playing. Also if I press "try it" there is no sound.
    p.s. do you know how to load your ringtones directly to the system folder?
    You just can't add the ringtones to the system file by the conventional drag and drop method. Since you said that you removed the cable while installing the OS the first time, just reinstall the OS onto the device. This will restore the ringtones and any other problems that might have developed but you did notice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD