last night i used jl cmder to wipe the phone then installed .90 and everything went fine. after it was done installing i found that i was missing a few apps like application center and brickbreaker and a few others so i decided i was going to jl wipe it agian today and install .90 agian well now im getting a error while installing it i get a error saying "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Unspecified error encountered [J:0x00000005]" ive done it 3 times so far and i get the same thing everytime any clue? right now the phone sits at a white screen doing nothing
    Last edited by probizzle; 01-23-09 at 01:57 PM.
    01-23-09 01:49 PM
    ok well now im trying to go back to .86 and its giving me a unknown error as soon as i load up DM
    01-23-09 03:04 PM
    well i got back to .86 and then tried to go to .90 but every time i do that it freezes during the install and will sit there untill i do something. and if i unplug the phone it gives me a error of if i leave it long enough it will give me a error the same as the first error. so i guess ill stick with .86 then :/
    01-23-09 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD