Hello everyone,

I take photos with my phone and then post to a web site for help in treating my patients (I'm a veterinarian). The pictures that I take are pretty good, however sometimes when I e-mail them a smaller version (normally picts ~600-700K, small version 60-70K) gets posted depending on the way I e-mail it to myself. I use the media application that is on the storm for this. Is there a way to set it so that the photos are always the largest file size they can be?

Also since I take multiple pictures, I would love to attach multiple pictures to 1 email, but the multiselect (touching the screen in two places at one time like when I select multiple e-mail items) does not seem to work.

Is it possible to attach multiple photos to a single e-mail on the storm?
    Are there other 3rd party apps that might handle this better?

Thanks for the help

Steve
    05-31-09 11:39 AM
    You can start the email, press the BB/Menu button, and select Attach File. It will then let you choose what file to attach. You can do this for each file you want to attach to the email, allowing you to attach multiple pictures. There is a limit to how many pictures you can attach to an email, and I'm not sure what that limit is... I can't remember.

As far as the pictures getting resized, I'm not sure of the answer to that, but I know it's been discussed before and I'm sure someone will be able to answer that for you.
    05-31-09 11:42 AM
    Well I just figured out something kind of strange.

It seems that my phone is taking different size photos even though I am changing the settings at all. Sometimes the photo is ~600-700K other times it is much smaller 60-70K.

Is this too a known problem?

Thanks again.
    Steve
    05-31-09 12:55 PM
    Well I just figured out something kind of strange.

It seems that my phone is taking different size photos even though I am changing the settings at all. Sometimes the photo is ~600-700K other times it is much smaller 60-70K.

Is this too a known problem?

Thanks again.
    Steve
    If you are using the digital zoom to take pictures, it lowers the size and the quality of the pictures. That is the way digital zoom works on any camera.
    05-31-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD