I am having receiving pics with 5.0. I cannot view them by just clicking on them as i could prior to 5.0. Now it makes me save the pic then go to my media to see them, when i got to media to view them its not a complete pic. Voicenotes will not work either.

I also got a pic sent me be but it said expired when i clicked on it and then i could not see it anymore!!!

Does anyone else have a terrible memory drain now too with 5.0??
    07-21-09 07:02 PM
    I started a thread about this.. BBM5.0 Crop and save?!!? Its bogus! You cant send full files anymore! Read my thread =)
    07-21-09 07:16 PM
    my voice notes do not work either...wtf
    10-13-09 02:59 PM
    yeah this has become a popular issue
    10-13-09 04:05 PM
    Mine are always complete, most times if you have this issue is because the other person isnt using the same version of BBM (4.7 or the early 5.0.0.8 build). Never seen the crop option come up yet since all me people that send pics are on the current official release.

I do have problem with the transferring hanging and not going through. Sucks big time.
    10-13-09 04:58 PM
    Mine are always complete, most times if you have this issue is because the other person isnt using the same version of BBM (4.7 or the early 5.0.0.8 build). Never seen the crop option come up yet since all me people that send pics are on the current official release.

I do have problem with the transferring hanging and not going through. Sucks big time.
    You are correct, I had the same issue with some of my friends sending me files, I could not receive them and they cannot receive mine. They upgraded to 5.0 and we were able to send files without any issues.
    10-13-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD