So I've been trying to back up my storm this morning and can't do it.......

Everytime I select the back up option my computer will start backing up my files until it gets to "clock options" which is about half way through. At this point I get a "Error backing up databases" code........

any help?
    02-11-09 11:37 AM
    Try reloading the software. Uninstall. Reboot. Install. Reboot. Then try again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:50 AM
    I just done a battery pull.......

For some odd reason while i was trying the back up my homescreen would default back to the vzw logo and my phone was getting laggy as crazy, even at 35+MB free space...........
    02-11-09 11:55 AM
    When I have an issue with the backups I open up the browser and open up options and go to the cache operations . I then clear up the pushed content and content cache and when I execute the backup it completes without issue.

Hope this works for you.
    02-11-09 12:00 PM
    Someone can probably be more specific than I can, but I think clearing your browser cache will do the trick. I think you can clear this on your DM.

I don't think it has anything to do with battery pulls etc.
    02-11-09 12:01 PM
    Just cleared both the broswer cache and opera cookies......also re-loadin my bb software on my computer
    02-11-09 12:06 PM
    Browser cache's are the issue 99% of the time. Get used to clearing them before you do backups.
    02-11-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD