I notice that if my phone is locked and in my pocket, it is usually in landscape mode when I go to answer it. The problem is that it won't let me use the physical answer key to answer. Anyone else notice this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 06:53 AM
    I notice that if my phone is locked and in my pocket, it is usually in landscape mode when I go to answer it. The problem is that it won't let me use the physical answer key to answer. Anyone else notice this?

Yes. I almost missed a call last night because of Landscape mode. It's ridiculous. The phone application should NEVER go to landscape mode. What good is it trying to answer the phone like that??? I would never put the phone to my head in that position. And the hardware answer button wasn't working either. RIM, did you do ANY beta testing with this device, or are we beta testing it here for you? If so, I hope you read these forums. This is getting old, fast.

This OS is half baked. I hope an update fixes it, and I'm giving it 28 more days for RIM to fix it... I'm concerned that there's only so much an OS update can do... particularly with the accelerometer.
    11-23-08 07:51 AM
    I did miss a call. Can you hear me now?

11-23-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD