I am going to Ireland tomorrow and have unlocked my phone so when I get there I will just get a sim card from someone over there. I don't think I will automatically get my .vzw.blackberry.net e-mails while on a different service provider. Anyway to get them forwarded?
    01-06-09 12:37 AM
    Yes you can forward your vzw.blackberry.net emails to another email address. The easiest way is to use the Email Settings App on the storm. Once you are on the screen with all your email address in the Email Settings app, highlight your vzw.blackberry.net account and click the icon that looks like a pencil on the bottom of the screen. Next scroll to the very bottom of the screen to see the forward field. Set Auto Forward to All Messages and then in the box below fill in the email address you want to forward the messages. Click save and then i would try to send yourself a test email to make sure it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 12:58 AM
    cool thanks
    01-06-09 01:06 AM
    hmmm .. good idea.

i had forgotten about that feature. I bcc my outgoing messages to gmail .. since its got that enormous archive feature but never tried auto forwarding my mail coming into my bb.

@iman101 how come you're not just using your storm over there with your number and your data plan? i'm so nosy .. you dont have to answer that.
    01-06-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD