hi! i just got my new replacement and I was wondering if there way a way to store everything on my media card to transfer it to my new phone. for example, my contacts, calendar, etc., and possibly even my settings?

I have a mac so DM is not possible for me. I switched the media cards so all my pictures are moved, but I would like to transfer my contacts, settings, etc. really not sure if this is possible!

thanks for your help in advance!
    12-23-08 04:15 PM
    Easy way would be to use Desktop manager Device switch wizard. with bluetooth, or a back up and restore.
    12-23-08 04:19 PM
    thanks, how do i completely back it up? as I mentioned, I can't use desktop manager because I have a mac!
    12-23-08 04:20 PM
    Easy way would be to use Desktop manager Device switch wizard. with bluetooth, or a back up and restore.

should have read better. Sorry. not sure with a MAC, unless you can borrow someone's pc for a short period of time.
    12-23-08 04:21 PM
    thanks anyways... anyone have any other ideas? no one i know has a pc!
    12-23-08 04:24 PM
    thanks anyways... anyone have any other ideas? no one i know has a pc!
    there are some articles out on the forum about using boot camp or parralle. (SP) you might check search.
    12-23-08 04:25 PM
    i've used parallel and vmware to install windows on my macbook.
    outside of that you may be able to get a Verizon store to help you do the switch since they replaced it
    12-23-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD