i had a nokia 5800
    i want to put my texts from that onto my new storm2 9520
    i have saved the texts as a .csv file on the computer
    i still have the texts on the phone
    but obviously i want to get them onto the blackberry

help me please!!

thanks
    05-13-10 12:55 PM
    Don't know of anyway to do this (and if there is a way, it won't be "easy").

Time to let 'em go...
    05-13-10 01:15 PM
    Don't know of anyway to do this (and if there is a way, it won't be "easy").

Time to let 'em go...
    i cant
    i need them!!
    05-13-10 02:55 PM
    With the use of a Cellebrite machine it is possible (depending on the phone). A lot of cell phone stores have them.
    05-13-10 03:23 PM
    so should i take both phones to a phone store and see what they can do for me?
    05-13-10 04:48 PM
    so should i take both phones to a phone store and see what they can do for me?
    Absolutely you'll need to take both phones in. Good luck.
    05-13-10 04:54 PM
    Absolutely you'll need to take both phones in. Good luck.
    is there no other way?
    beacuse i've tried using some programmes on the computer i can get the texts from my nokia onto the computer into an .ipd format but it just fails at the end of transferring to the blackberry :/
    05-13-10 05:03 PM
    is there no other way?
    beacuse i've tried using some programmes on the computer i can get the texts from my nokia onto the computer into an .ipd format but it just fails at the end of transferring to the blackberry :/
    There could be, but not that I know of. The Cellebrite machine is what I use to transfer customer information from phone to phone.
    05-13-10 05:06 PM
    There could be, but not that I know of. The Cellebrite machine is what I use to transfer customer information from phone to phone.
    will texts sms messages work though?
    05-13-10 05:09 PM
    will texts sms messages work though?
    It should. It all depends on the phone. The Cellebrite machine will tell you what it can transfer over.
    05-13-10 05:11 PM
    It should. It all depends on the phone. The Cellebrite machine will tell you what it can transfer over.
    so i should just go to any mobile phone shop?

or one of the larger chains like here in UK one of the network providers stores or carphone warehouse?
    05-14-10 01:11 AM
    so i should just go to any mobile phone shop?

or one of the larger chains like here in UK one of the network providers stores or carphone warehouse?
    I would try a major phone carrier first. Maybe you can call them and ask?
    05-14-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD