I have a Storm on the way. It is being shipped to my house. It is my first Blackberry and I currently just have a basic cell phone, the Verizon LG. My question is, can I somehow transfer my substantial contacts list to the storm without having to do so manually or do I need to go to the Verizon Store and have it done?
    12-20-08 01:08 PM
    VZW can do it. Bring it to a store and they will do it in like 5 minutes. I did the same with the Voyager to the Storm.
    12-22-08 09:56 PM
    Go to a VzW store. Easier and faster. Worked fine with my Voyager. In and out in 5 minutes. Good luck
    12-22-08 10:08 PM
    They say they might charge you but just talk to them and they won't. They tried to charge me but I told them no, I will cancel for something that stupid. They said ok, nevermind.
    12-22-08 10:14 PM
    They say they might charge you but just talk to them and they won't. They tried to charge me but I told them no, I will cancel for something that stupid. They said ok, nevermind.
    Exactly, they are able to do this for free. There is no reason why you would need to pay for this service. As another poster stated, this process is 5 minutes max.
    12-22-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD