Hi all,

Would any of you know how to transfer contacts from my sim card (Tmo Dash) to the BB Storm? I've been able to pair them but i don't know what's the next step.
    11-24-08 10:05 AM
    First with a VZW BB your contacts are not stored on the sim. being the DASH is a winmo phone if i am correct use active sync to get them into outlook then sync your bb with your pc.....
    11-24-08 10:26 AM
    First with a VZW BB your contacts are not stored on the sim. being the DASH is a winmo phone if i am correct use active sync to get them into outlook then sync your bb with your pc.....
    I noticed something when I first began putting contacts on my phone; there was a message saying that there is contact information stored on my SIM card and if I would like to import them. I chose to import just to see what was on it and it turned out to be the number for 'global support'.

I am now wondering, if you're able to retrieve contact information stored on a SIM card, can I backup some contacts onto the included SIM card?
    11-24-08 11:43 AM
    Since the Storm uses memory card, does anyone know how to take the contact stored from a memory card and transfer that to the Storm?
    11-24-08 12:37 PM
    can someone guide me as to adding my contacts from outlook? thanks in advance
    11-24-08 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD