Oh hi,

I am a Storm 1 user. Was an 8830 user, the Storm is Verizon's only true world phone, which I need (8830 didn't work in Japan). I have noticed that not all the apps that were written with the track ball in mind have been ported to the Storm 1. Now if the Storm 2 changes the functionality of the touch screen I wonder if App developers will support the Storm platform...seems like a lot of builds. Also, how confident are we that the Storm 2 won't suffer from the beta approach the Storm 1 has taken?

thoughts?
    05-21-09 03:13 PM
    I have no faith in this running well out the gate.... Now there is no click screen all apps/themes will have to be modified to accomodate that for sure...

But developers will do it IMO only thing that can possibly change in the apps is no more click screen... (now that I said that it will be completely different lol)

adding the Optical track pad on this might have been cool or a burden I don't know
    05-21-09 03:15 PM
    i always say to myself that using the internet on a touch screen phone is much better than having to use the trackball.
    05-21-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD