You heard it here first. I will bet my last dollor that many of you will be wanking about the Tour Browser and trackball after a few weeks of use. In fact, I will go on to say that many of you will miss the Storm Display. It happens all of the time with new phones coming out. The hype and drama are a kick to watch.

Have fun and don't forget....I told you so.
    07-06-09 11:05 PM
    Actually I won't. I like my curve way better than the storm yeah the screen is nice to look at but that's about it.
    07-06-09 11:14 PM
    You heard it here first. I will bet my last dollor that many of you will be wanking about the Tour Browser and trackball after a few weeks of use. In fact, I will go on to say that many of you will miss the Storm Display. It happens all of the time with new phones coming out. The hype and drama are a kick to watch.

Something tells me that you're just a bitter Storm owner who regrets signing that two year contract back in November...

Or you could be a pessimist...
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 07-06-09 at 11:20 PM.
    07-06-09 11:15 PM
    Something tells me that you're just a bitter Storm owner who regrets signing that two year contract back in November...

LOL my thoughts exactly!!
    07-06-09 11:19 PM
    I'd be mad if I was on my 5th phone too
    07-06-09 11:19 PM
    LMAO

10 char
    07-06-09 11:24 PM
    rofl, now THAT was epic.
    07-06-09 11:48 PM

Dude, I have two upgrades coming so getting the Tour is no problem. I pointed out a historical fact. I think the tour is nice but it won't set the world on fire.
    Trust me, not everyone will be happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 12:59 AM
    I think the tour is nice but it won't set the world on fire.

What makes you have this thought?
    07-07-09 01:05 AM
    tour > pearl > *

* = any other phone that i would consider using
    07-07-09 01:12 AM
    I doubt it. I expect to see people posting pro's and their satisfaction, rather than con's. The Tour will be arguably (And I'm saying this to be nice) be the best CDMA BlackBerry available.
    07-07-09 01:26 AM
    i have already gone back to the curve after 6 months with the storm... i won't be missing it when i get the tour.
    07-07-09 01:45 AM
    What's a blackberry without a keyboard?

A fail-storm lol

Screen size is for girls.

07-07-09 06:13 AM

Hey you are right! Also the people who complain about no wifi would complain about bad battery life with wifi!

07-07-09 06:17 AM
    You heard it here first. I will bet my last dollor that many of you will be wanking about the Tour Browser and trackball after a few weeks of use.
    I agree with this much of what you said. There's been a lot of excitement and hype over a phone that people haven't even touched yet. I really laughed at the so called "reviews" that are up on VZW's website already!

And this is coming from a Storm owner who still is using his original phone and loving it.
    07-07-09 07:02 AM
    Wow, really going out on a limb there huh? You are a brave soul...........
    07-07-09 07:09 AM
    Dude, I have two upgrades coming so getting the Tour is no problem. I pointed out a historical fact. I think the tour is nice but it won't set the world on fire.

You are right, not "everyone" will be happy . . . that's because it's hard to, if ever, please everyone all of the time. But this sentiment can be extended to any phone or just about anything in life for that matter. Given, there is nothing earth shattering or revlountionary about your 'prediction.'
    07-07-09 07:26 AM
    yeah I'm done with the storm as well, by far the worst phone I have had. The tour will be the best cdma phone out there on the market and I expect people to bow in front of it when they get it its gonna be a great phone to have!
    07-07-09 07:35 AM
    Not everyone will be happy and I give it two weeks if that before you see RIM sucks, Tour sucks, switching to iphone threads.

Once 5.0 comes out the only difference will be method of input between the Storm and Tour.

07-07-09 10:16 AM
    I think the tour is nice but it won't set the world on fire.
    So you're basically stating an obvious fact and then claiming credit for it in advance?
    07-07-09 10:20 AM
    LMAO ofcourse not everyone will be happy.. People will complain about the dumbest things I assure you. I got the storm at launch.. That lasted all of a week.. Came back couple months ago and got the storm again.. It drove me nuts so I took it back again after a week for the curve and went back to Sprint.
    07-07-09 10:28 AM
    Why does everyone hate so much on the storm? It's a good phone in my opinion. I would love to have a Tour personally tho because I never owned a blackberry till the storm came along. The Bold is one sick phone in my opinion but I will never switch off verizon. The main beef however I have on the storm is the thing wont keep up with my typing! Hopefully a future os update will solve that.
    07-07-09 10:28 AM
    Why does everyone hate so much on the storm? It's a good phone in my opinion. I would love to have a Tour personally tho because I never owned a blackberry till the storm came along. The Bold is one sick phone in my opinion but I will never switch off verizon. The main beef however I have on the storm is the thing wont keep up with my typing! Hopefully a future os update will solve that.
    People hate the storm mostly becuase the storm does not act like a blackberry should act. If the storm is your first bb like you said it is, you don't know what a blackberry should be able to do, and the storm does not cut it. The Tour however is what a blackberry should be like with no lagging, fast, very fast browser, a lot more memory and no stalling out.

People that have never owned a blackberry besides the storm don't know how a blackberry is suppose to operate
    07-07-09 10:37 AM
    Yeah the Tour will get its own Rants forum as well.

I do plan on returning the Tour 6-8 times for various hardware issues and the all too common keypad not working.

I fully expect my keys to fall off.

Dust will gather under the screen in 3 days.

Random reboots will be part of my daily life.

July 14th I will be anxiously awaiting an OS update.

July 20th people will begin making hybrid aka hacked OS's

I will begin downloading those obsessively.

Twice daily battery pulls will be a neccessity.

I will be patient while waiting 8 hours for my phone to boot up.

When a call comes in hitting the send key may or may not answer the call.

Daily lock-ups? So what. They are expected from a new device. A new leak will always be right around the corner.

Ill put up with the drug addicted slow OS.

The phone rebooting in the middle of a call is what will make the Tour exciting and fun to tinker with.

So I for one will not be complaining. I expect these things to go wrong. Its a new device we can't expect perfection.

I almost forgot. I believe the Storm has a Raves forum as well.
    Maybe its Rants and Raves? I'm not sure. I do know there is a Rant forum. Maybe somebody could clear that up.

07-07-09 10:48 AM
    Yeah the Tour will get its own Rants forum as well.

I do plan on returning the Tour 6-8 times for various hardware issues and the all too common keypad not working.

I fully expect my keys to fall off.

Dust will gather under the screen in 3 days.

Random reboots will be part of my daily life.

July 14th I will be anxiously awaiting an OS update.

July 20th people will begin making hybrid aka hacked OS's

I will begin downloading those obsessively.

Twice daily battery pulls will be a neccessity.

I will be patient while waiting 8 hours for my phone to boot up.

When a call comes in hitting the send key may or may not answer the call.

Daily lock-ups? So what. They are expected from a new device. A new leak will always be right around the corner.

Ill put up with the drug addicted slow OS.

The phone rebooting in the middle of a call is what will make the Tour exciting and fun to tinker with.

So I for one will not be complaining. I expect these things to go wrong. Its a new device we can't expect perfection.

I almost forgot. I believe the Storm has a Raves forum as well.
    Maybe its Rants and Raves? I'm not sure. I do know there is a Rant forum. Maybe somebody could clear that up.

Love it!!!
    07-07-09 11:00 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD