So I dropped my Storm tonight and now I have to press real hard on the lower portion of the screen to get it to respond, and it doesn't "click" like it used to. Has this happened to anyone else?/any advice? I have insurance and haven't even had it a month, so could I get it fixed/replaced?
    04-01-09 12:39 AM
    if you bring it into a verizon store they'll replace it for free, just tell them there's a problem with the screen or call customer service. i dropped my storm and it kept freezing up and i went into a verizon store and told them and they replaced it immediately
    04-01-09 12:53 AM
    There is a YouTube video on how to fix it. They say to stick a piece of paper underneath the battery to press the board closer to the screen. Not sure how many folds i guess keep folding the piece of paper until it fixes it. It seemed to work for the guy.
    04-01-09 01:02 AM
    do yourself a favor though and.... *cough* ... forget ... to tell them about the drop part. As long as there is no pysical damage, just tell them the springs failed on your screen and you need it replaced.
    04-01-09 01:03 AM
    Thanks for the help! I think I'll try the paper idea and if that doesn't work I'll try and replace it!
    04-01-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD