can anyone help me out my touch screen is non respondive
    01-16-09 10:52 PM
    try a battery pull for around a minute. should help. What OS you running?
    01-16-09 10:54 PM
    try a battery pull for around a minute. should help. What OS you running?
    sorry im new whats OS?
    01-16-09 11:07 PM
    you have to click it in ike a button, if you charged the phone in your car you will probably have to take it back because it can fry the touch screen, wall chargers have less amps than car chargers do
    01-16-09 11:36 PM
    This thread just made me laugh. You have to explain stuff in more detail then just saying that lol.
    01-16-09 11:40 PM
    sorry im new whats OS?
    OS is the operating system. When you get the phone it should have .75

.86 has solved a lot of problems for me. Go to options>about...third line down is your OS (4.7.0.--)

To do an upgrade check out the 9530 forum or check this out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/of...thread-134943/

do you know how to use Desktop Manager?
    01-16-09 11:40 PM
    This thread just made me laugh. You have to explain stuff in more detail then just saying that lol.
    Always got to help out the new guy...we were all new at one point
    01-16-09 11:41 PM
    Ouch... user doesn't know what a battery pull is and you're suggesting a leaked OS install. Playing with fire....
    01-16-09 11:44 PM
    Always got to help out the new guy...we were all new at one point
    I know brother. It just reminds me of when I first signed up and got a blackberry. I was the same way lol
    01-16-09 11:47 PM
    you have to click it in ike a button, if you charged the phone in your car you will probably have to take it back because it can fry the touch screen, wall chargers have less amps than car chargers do
    Now this made me laugh.
    01-17-09 12:16 AM
    Is respondive anything like endive? Sounds delicious... but don't put salad dressing on your Storm though. However, there are those that will suggest that the Storm can repel such attacks by sheer force of its very Stormy goodness...
    01-17-09 03:56 PM
    However, there are those that will suggest that the Storm can repel such attacks by sheer force of its very Stormy goodness...
    It is a Storm afterall
    01-17-09 05:18 PM
    can anyone help me out my touch screen is non respondive

This is not a dig to you in any way, but this is why the Storm has so many returns and a bad rap. IMO, I think people do not realize that a Blackberry is MUCH more of a device then a regular cell and can't figure the thing out. I think Verizon should go over options and features with a new Storm user before they can leave the store. Just an opinion.................
    01-17-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD