Hey all. My screen clicks horribly without the paper fix (i use 7 sheets cut in the shape of the battery). I mean, it is inexcusable. With the fix, it is better, but the whole top half is so much better than the bottom, and the more i use it, the more i hate it. This is the only part i have a grievance with. What should i do? Take it back?

And are your guys' screens even all around, or vary in parts?

Also, i have the auto brightness off, and brightness set to 100, but it still changes whenever it wants. Common or Defect?

These are the only things i have grievances with. What should i do? Take it back?

I would, with no hesitation, but i have an IS on. Would IS replace it?
    01-05-09 12:20 AM
    Self Bump - Advice Please?
    01-05-09 12:38 AM
    I am going to make a thread about the dimmer mine does the same.. By the way i am on my 8th replacment... I have patients huh.... The screens on most have had the bad screen click but for now i am just using the paper, I will use my warrenty replament later when they come out with a better fix.. for now it will do. I think the dimmer is a SW issue...
    01-05-09 12:40 AM
    I honestly think all the screens are somewhat like that. Mine is the same. The bottem has physical buttons there so that area is a little bit tougher then the rest of the screen. Probably because of the weight in that area. Not a big deal to me though. I still type on it fast and it registers and clicks so Im not picky. Try to stick it out if you can. A replacement MIGHT be worse.
    01-05-09 12:51 AM
    Search for the alternate fix to the screen problem. You don't have to use paper and it works like a champ.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD