where is the original poster now? In his words:
    Umm, I actually do s*it other than sit on here and j*rk off to the storm all day. Thats why i havent said anything. I have a life, so close your mouth. Everyone who is saying that im complaining about complaining, the list can just go on and on, because youre complaining about me complaining about me complaining. i mean be serious. Im not complaining about people complaining, im saying people need to stop bashing and understand its a new device and its not going to work perfect. If you would actually pay attention and not just try to diss people on here all the time, you would have understood that. People write all kinds of posts about how they told off a verizon rep and told them theyre going to cancel their service, like thats aqceptable. Most of those people are probably complaining on here, and get no help in the store, because they go in and act like @$$holes. You cant get upset at people at verizon, usually, they dont have control to make your storm get here faster or anything. Theres lots of people just pissed that they didnt get one, and hey, things happen. Get over it, not having a storm isnt the end of the world. I understand wanting the device, something that youve been looking forward to for a while, but to throw a fit about it, wheter in the store or on here, does you no justice. Thats all i was saying. Dont say im complaining about complaining, im not. Im trying to talk sense into people who dont know how to act in public. theyre not gonna help you if youre being a d*ck to them, so dont become all irate when you cant have your way. just chill and be calm. not the end of the world. So basically, if you tried to diss me in any way. STFU. peace
    11-26-08 03:47 PM
    I have to agree with hagosrush....its a new phone on a totally different architecture. Everyone who purchased a Storm should have expected some issues/bugs. With my previous experience with the Pearl there were always new firmware upgrades coming out. Try to have some patience. ;-) It is a great phone with awesome possibilities. ltr
    11-29-08 11:52 PM
    relax people and quit arguing about credentials..

who cares what you owned or what your first phone was using this as a argument will get you no where fast.

I am pretty sure I could jump in and call my first phones out and neither one of you would know what they are..

just remember this quote

"noone knows everything, but everyone knows something"

if you live by that rule you will learn alot.
    11-30-08 12:12 AM
    Wow. Here is a prime example of some of the members who are causing CB to go to sh*t. Grow up, children.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 12:20 AM
    Wow. Here is a prime example of some of the members who are causing CB to go to sh*t. Grow up, children.....

You sound surprised, you must not visit the Storm forum too often.

sadly, this type of thing is commonplace here.
    11-30-08 12:34 AM
    You sound surprised, you must not visit the Storm forum too often.

sadly, this type of thing is commonplace here.
    I honestly try to stay out of the storm forum. This kind of behavior is just ludicris. Half of the original and most helpful members from CB don't even frequent the forums any longer. Instead, we now have members like some of the ones here who do nothing but whine and complain and swear and insult each other. Pathetic.

11-30-08 12:40 AM
    Umm, I actually do s*it other than sit on here and j*rk off to the storm all day. Thats why i havent said anything. I have a life, so close your mouth. Everyone who is saying that im complaining about complaining, the list can just go on and on, because youre complaining about me complaining about me complaining. i mean be serious. Im not complaining about people complaining, im saying people need to stop bashing and understand its a new device and its not going to work perfect. If you would actually pay attention and not just try to diss people on here all the time, you would have understood that. People write all kinds of posts about how they told off a verizon rep and told them theyre going to cancel their service, like thats aqceptable. Most of those people are probably complaining on here, and get no help in the store, because they go in and act like @$$holes. You cant get upset at people at verizon, usually, they dont have control to make your storm get here faster or anything. Theres lots of people just pissed that they didnt get one, and hey, things happen. Get over it, not having a storm isnt the end of the world. I understand wanting the device, something that youve been looking forward to for a while, but to throw a fit about it, wheter in the store or on here, does you no justice. Thats all i was saying. Dont say im complaining about complaining, im not. Im trying to talk sense into people who dont know how to act in public. theyre not gonna help you if youre being a d*ck to them, so dont become all irate when you cant have your way. just chill and be calm. not the end of the world. So basically, if you tried to diss me in any way. STFU. peace
    A word of advice. Just let this thread go. You have a point. Sooks has a point. Just agree to disagree. Now try to think of a topic worth discussing. If you have a life, prove it by moving on

11-30-08 02:45 AM
    Shall I complain about him complaining about you guys complaining about him complaining about complaining? Nahhhh I'm not that much of a d bag...

11-30-08 03:39 AM
    The person that posted this thread is a fool. It is in Verizon's best interest to provide good services and products to people. For example if I come over to verizon for this phone and it doesn't work in all likelihood I will go back to att & never come back to Verizon. You also think it's not important for Verizon to get new subscribers & to pull them from att?? Why do you think they have this phone? Because so many of the iphone users were Verizon subscribers. In addition all Mobile phone service providers are valuated on number of subscribers. To convert a customer means potential revenue stream over a number of years. That is why verizon subsidizes the phones.

Lastly - it is everyone's right to come onto this site and post their opinions. Are you that insecure about your phone choice that you can't listen to the people that have had bad experiences with their phone? If this phone was out of the box great there would not be this type of feedback. This discourse helps people like myself decide whether or not we want to try out the storm. Plus haven't you read any of the reviews?? 80% of them are panning this phone.

I wanted this phone to be so good that I am still considering buying it as I am tired of my pearl..
    11-30-08 11:02 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD