Hello

As a guy who is practically married I really do cherish my toilet time, you know the the 10-15 maybe 20 mins you have to yourself.
    I really do feel like my storm has improved this significant part of my life. Therefore improving the quality of my life

Anybody else feel this way or should I just go

Peace

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:18 AM
    awesome post lol. Cherish those moment my friend.
    03-03-09 08:21 AM
    That's where I am right now. While at work its the only time I have to play on my storm!

03-03-09 08:24 AM
    I wrote the post on the toilet ahh special times

03-03-09 08:27 AM
    i'm not one to hang out in the restroom. i'm like UPS, i go in and drop off the package, do the paperwork, then leave.
    03-03-09 08:33 AM
    I can relate as I'm posting this response on my porcelain throne

03-03-09 08:37 AM
    Although I would have been embarrassed to admit it, this is the only time I can get some peace and quiet without being ostrisized for my Crackberry addiction. Thanks for this post...I'm no longer alone lol!

03-03-09 08:55 AM
    I understand it is different strokes for different folks. But I cannot imagine any quality time in the toilet.

03-03-09 09:05 AM
    U guys are friggin nuts......
    I do other thins on the toilet
    03-03-09 09:09 AM
    Enjoy you're toilet time. I use to read magazines ( Vanity Fair ) on the toilet, now i take my Blackberry with me for my toilet time!

I can probably get Vanity Fair magazine on my Blackberry durning my toilet time now! I have to check this out!
    03-03-09 09:15 AM
    i'm not one to hang out in the restroom. i'm like UPS, i go in and drop off the package, do the paperwork, then leave.
    HAHAHA...What can brown do for you?

I agree with the OP tho, my daily 10-20 on my throne is partially responsible for me still being married!
    03-03-09 09:20 AM
    Enjoy it while you've got the function to do it. Soon it'll be nappies lol

03-03-09 09:26 AM
    Haha I'm actually posting this from the ****ter at wrk....how else would I get quality time w my storm here??

03-03-09 09:30 AM
    you boys are tooooo funny!!!
    03-03-09 09:31 AM
    You all are Crackin' me up!
    03-03-09 09:32 AM
    That is quality haha

~Joe
    03-03-09 09:40 AM
    Omg bathroom time is the best, its just you in there by yourself. I used to occassionally sneak my laptop into the bathroom (cyberpoop is the term) at home but it is way too bulky, can burn the legs, and if anyone sees you taking it in/out of there then you look like a super-nerd or like you were doing something else.... Now with my BB, it is in my pocket when I go in and in my pocket when I come out, but while I'm in there, I'm messin with it the whole time! LOL
    03-03-09 09:45 AM
    I get all my reading in when I'm in there. Thanks Viigo!

03-03-09 10:02 AM
    Office time = Blackberry messenger time for me!! lol
    03-03-09 10:11 AM
    Ahhh.... Much better.
    03-03-09 10:14 AM
    Ahhh.... Much better.
    ya saw your message so figured id make my way over here
    03-03-09 10:16 AM
    /raises hand
    03-03-09 10:19 AM
    Omg bathroom time is the best, its just you in there by yourself. I used to occassionally sneak my laptop into the bathroom (cyberpoop is the term) at home but it is way too bulky, can burn the legs, and if anyone sees you taking it in/out of there then you look like a super-nerd or like you were doing something else.... Now with my BB, it is in my pocket when I go in and in my pocket when I come out, but while I'm in there, I'm messin with it the whole time! LOL
    I know what you mean. Everytime I try to cyberpoop my girlfriend says why are you bringing your computer in the bathroom..... And I have to explain to her I go on crackberry while deucin and she still questions me everytime like she thinks I'm doin something else. Since I got my storm the questioning is gone and I can do some mobile cyberpooping in peace.
    03-03-09 10:24 AM
    This is truly a guys thread.. ROFLMAO
    03-03-09 10:27 AM
    I know what you mean. Everytime I try to cyberpoop my girlfriend says why are you bringing your computer in the bathroom..... And I have to explain to her I go on crackberry while deucin and she still questions me everytime like she thinks I'm doin something else. Since I got my storm the questioning is gone and I can do some mobile cyberpooping in peace.
    Exactly, they look at you like your a pervert because you wanna check out a forum while your droppin one, jeez. Haha
    03-03-09 10:32 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD