I am currently using the Appleberry Today Theme and have noticed that my calendar entries only show up on the home screen when the calendar is selected.

Is this normal of all today themes? Are there any themes that will show the calendar entries without it selected?
    02-19-09 03:23 PM
    I've tried searching and had no luck.

Could someone explain if this is how today themes work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:56 AM
    They're all different. I haven't cared for any of the themes I've tried...I'd like to see the stock theme with "today" info added.

02-20-09 07:02 AM
    When I say different I mean some are like the Appleberry and some display the info constantly...or some may show messages but not calendar items and vice versa.

02-20-09 07:05 AM
    I have tried to download themes, but can't open the jad files. How is that done?
    02-20-09 08:07 AM
    .jad files need to be down loaded in you BB Browser and opened on the device
    02-20-09 08:15 AM
    They're all different. I haven't cared for any of the themes I've tried...I'd like to see the stock theme with "today" info added.

I'm the same. I'm wanting an enhanced stock theme as well. I'm tempted to try and create my own. If I can find the time. :/
    02-20-09 08:18 AM
    Check out Mystical Forest I think it's pretty close to stock. I liked except for what I hear are normal Today theme issues. I would like it to show me the last items in the message folder even if they have been read.

02-20-09 01:04 PM
    Hey glad to hear I am not the only one looking for this. I would also like a stock theme with the today function!

I think the appleberry theme has the calendar function that if you gentle tap the calender icon it displays the "today" info on the screen....love it.
    02-20-09 03:37 PM
    Yeah I have the current appleberry theme and I love it! Like todd123 said you gently tap it and it will show your dates up to three weeks in advance!
    02-20-09 03:40 PM
    I am currently using the Appleberry Today Theme and have noticed that my calendar entries only show up on the home screen when the calendar is selected.

Is this normal of all today themes? Are there any themes that will show the calendar entries without it selected?
    I've made a few themes (7) that have a today area displaying messages and/or calendar entries with and without having to touch the respective app icon. Link in my sig.
    02-20-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD