I bought a bb storm 2 unlocked for tmobile. I have access to wifi and the first couple of days I was able to use the internet. Recently the browser button has disappeared and when i go to switch application and click on the browser button it says your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Also I am unable to send or receive mms. Help?
    04-03-10 03:21 PM
    ummmm send service books

options > advanced options > hrt > bbmenu > register
    04-03-10 03:55 PM
    ok when I get to hrt it says no entries. I register it says register message sent and nothing happens.
    04-03-10 04:05 PM
    You need to load t-mo service books.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/t-m...-books-162807/

Read the #11
    04-03-10 08:35 PM
    Unlocked 9550s are notorious for this crap. The browser service books just disappear and you need to log into the BIS site to resend them.
    04-03-10 08:38 PM
    Ok I am completely new to blackberrys. So i downloaded the desktop manager,how do I get the service books from my computer to the desktop manager etc. Also what is BIS? sorry guys I am a rookie.
    04-04-10 08:05 AM
    Also I logged in to tmobile talked to a support person online and they just directed me to register as I did in the earlier post (nothing happened). I also tried to find somewhere on the website that says service books, but no luck with that either.
    04-04-10 08:07 AM
    Csn you explain how can I don that> I donot have BIS. I just want to connect to WIFI of my house and use browser
    04-04-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD