My storm 2 has quit registering host routing table and receiving service books.
    we suspected RIM, Verizon or T-Mobile has its hand in this, but my guess now, it is only T-Mobile fault, because Storm 2 is still working for AT&T customers.

I think that many storm2 lovers will change their carrier yet, if not done yet.

At the other hand, iPhone 4G will cause many T-Mobile customers to move to the AT&T stadium.

T-Mobile has already designed its iPhone 4G poster and keep it internally until they get an agreement with Apple to sell iPhone, in a step to stop the mass from migrating to competitors.

What do you guys think?

06-21-10 11:47 AM
    Unless Apple was making an AWS version of the iPhone, this is as likely as the Verizon iphone.
    And if it was coming in an AWS variant, WIND and the other new entrants in Canada would ALL be advertising the upcoming iP4
    06-21-10 12:56 PM
    That's not even an iPhone 4 in the picture...lol. And I thought it was already confirmed that Tmo wasn't getting the iPhone?

Oh yeah, it is iPhone 4, not iPhone "4G.". I'm going to start screaming if people don't start getting it right...lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 06-21-10 at 01:47 PM.
    06-21-10 01:40 PM
    Chuck,

Yes the picture does not seem to be for the iphone 4g, but the description tells that it is all about the iphone 4g.
    Last edited by romman; 06-21-10 at 08:21 PM.
    06-21-10 03:16 PM
    European T-mobile sells iPhone. May be that is where this is from. Otherwise, it might as well be 'photoshoped'.
    06-21-10 03:26 PM
    ...not sure what your issue is but I can tell you that my Storm 2 runs perfectly on T-Mobiles network? I am still running 5.0.0.607.

Hope you work it out but I dont think it is T-Mobile?
    06-21-10 06:35 PM
    European T-mobile sells iPhone. May be that is where this is from. Otherwise, it might as well be 'photoshoped'.
    No, it is not european, and no it is not photoshopped. see link below:

T-Mobile: Yea, The iPhone 4 Has Some Features, So Do Our Android Phones | Android Phone Fans

...not sure what your issue is but I can tell you that my Storm 2 runs perfectly on T-Mobiles network? I am still running 5.0.0.607.

Hope you work it out but I dont think it is T-Mobile?
    There are at least 3 threads talking about this and many have problem registering or accessing their email accounts. Some have their working, I was one of them but suddenly everything stopped at one battery pull.
    06-21-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD