Ok just saw on iphone site and CNBC that OFFICIALLY sirius will stream directly to iphones. They have shut down all of our ways to get it and official stream to icrap! Why can't these deals be with all the phone companies.
    03-13-09 02:48 AM
    Because SBC/AT&T and Apple have tons of clout and money and are very cleaver at marketing and knowing what the consumer wants. Apple is also very quick to modify and update the Iphone when glitches arise. Poor RIM can't even seem to get the basic phone working properly let alone a bunch of fancy features such as streaming XM.
    03-13-09 05:06 AM
    Xm does stream to blackberry. 7.99 per month I believe. Unless that has disappeared with the merger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 05:33 AM
    /\ Just no Storm support
    03-13-09 06:18 AM
    Crud- I was getting excited when I read you could stream xm to bb until I saw volvo's "no storm support" message. Okay, THAT is getting annoying. Flagship phone and so many things don't work with it. I can't even begin to count the number of apps i've downloaded, found that they didn't work, and the techs response was that "it's not compatable with the storm". ???!?!?!?

*breath deeply, count backwards from 10*
    03-13-09 06:26 AM
    XM supports the Storm... I tried it myself !
    03-13-09 06:51 AM
    To be fair, not supported doesn't always mean it won't work. I haven't tried it so I don't know. There is a free trial so maybe i'll give it a try later today.

03-13-09 06:52 AM
    With Slacker Radio, I don't need XM Radio at all. And I don't need to listen to talk radio. So whether they support Storm or not does not concern me.
    03-13-09 07:14 AM
    With Slacker Radio, I don't need XM Radio at all. And I don't need to listen to talk radio. So whether they support Storm or not does not concern me.
    exactly, i agree and so does the wife and she is a XM addict.
    03-13-09 07:24 AM
    Let me know when Slacker Radio starts to broadcast live sport events.

03-13-09 07:59 AM
    We have local radio for that, and any event we want to see we are there or it is on TV.
    03-13-09 08:05 AM
    So, is slacker just music only?

03-13-09 08:10 AM
    Sirus radio rocks!
    03-13-09 08:33 AM
    Use Flycast instead. It's easy, works good, no contract, and the price (free!) is certainly right.
    03-13-09 08:40 AM
    So, is slacker just music only?

Lots of genres....comedy etc, just like xm/sirius.
    03-13-09 08:50 AM
    Xm does stream to blackberry. 7.99 per month I believe. Unless that has disappeared with the merger.

But not to the Storm. Just checked the web site.
    03-13-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD